07-28-09, 02:36 AM   #381
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
Unfortunately no, because the rank of the spell is read at bind-time rather than when the spell is cast. And now, Clique will leave the rank aout entirely if you hide the spell ranks in your spellbook (there's almost no reason why you would not want to do this).

Plus, as he says, it happens with macros outside of Clique.. so that does seem to indicate a problem with the system somewhere.
Well, for me, I don't use anything else that has anything to do with spells or spell casting. No other mods. In fact, other than a bar (Titan Panel) or combat mod (Omen, Recount), I don't use anything else. I don't even use any macros. So, I'm not sure how I occasionally see this "bug" if it isn't something involving Clique, but oh well, I'll leave that to the experts to figure out.

Thanks
07-05-10, 11:17 PM   #382
mooseydoom
A Defias Bandit
Mouse wheel casting?

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to get Clique to cast using the mouse wheel. VuhDo is able to do this, so there technically should be a way. I looked at VuhDo's code but I haven't figured out how VuhDo gets this to work.
07-06-10, 02:48 AM   #383
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's easy.. mousewheel is a keybindings. Clique2 supports both mouse buttons and arbitrary key bindings, but Clique1 can't really be altered to allow this at the current time. It would involve too many changes. I'll work on Clique2 and try to get it out.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-07-10, 12:03 PM   #384
mooseydoom
A Defias Bandit
I see. Thanks. Looking forward to Clique2.
07-20-10, 04:36 PM   #385
spiralofhope
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Just a quick note of encouragement for Clique2. I've been using Clique for a long long time and it's the reason I'm such an effective healer.
09-17-10, 11:25 AM   #386
DoctorDyna
A Defias Bandit
Mousewheel.

Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
It's easy.. mousewheel is a keybindings. Clique2 supports both mouse buttons and arbitrary key bindings, but Clique1 can't really be altered to allow this at the current time. It would involve too many changes. I'll work on Clique2 and try to get it out.
I'm very anxious for this change. I use a UI (LUI) that uses Clique and Grid, but unfortunately, I have to remove grid and clique every time I update it in favor of vuhdo simply because I need wheel up and down.

I'd much rather use Clique.
09-17-10, 02:08 PM   #387
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The technology is done, the addon just needs to be finished. I am working on it, as regularly as I possibly can. I'll do everything I can to make sure it gets done soon.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Clique Beta Released!