06-30-06, 12:16 PM   #41
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Just thought of this...

is there a nifty bandage function like WD_Bandage? Or should I just do a UseContainerItem sort of thing?
06-30-06, 12:16 PM   #42
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Can you file a bug report for both of the, and I'll take a look at it tonight? I don't see anything in the localization that would cause the MAX button to always be disabled. To be clear, if you set a click-binding from the spellbook and then select it using the mouse, the MAX button never enables itself? That's all handled in Clique:ValidateButtons() in CliqueOptions.lua.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-30-06, 12:17 PM   #43
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fritty
Just thought of this...

is there a nifty bandage function like WD_Bandage? Or should I just do a UseContainerItem sort of thing?
Toss it up as a feature request at http://cladhaire.wowinterface.com please
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-30-06, 12:24 PM   #44
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by setar
Getting there:

Code:
for i= 1,32 do t=UnitBuff(Clique.unit, i) 
  if t and string.find(t,"Renew")
  then return end end;
ClearTarget()
CastSpellByName("Renew") 
SpellTargetUnit(Clique.unit)
TargetLastTarget()
Only remaining issue is the LastTarget() function; if I don't have a target to begin with I end up targeting units I've already deselected (like a by-now dead mob). Hmm.
Setar, I'll make this much easier in the next update.. but essentially you need to look for UnitExists("target") and set a flag, that only does TargetLastTarget() if that was true.
06-30-06, 12:34 PM   #45
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Toss it up as a feature request at http://cladhaire.wowinterface.com please

...actually I just noticed AceHealLight has a AHL:Bandage(Clique.unit) function so nevermind :X

Sorry to keep bugging you Cladhaire, thank you and keep up the good work!
06-30-06, 09:18 PM   #46
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Okay I clique-ified my hunter and my druid tonight

I'm very happy about my druid especially, I made custom clicks that basically turn me into caster form first if I try to heal while in some feral form woo!

One question though, is there a way to utilize the max rank ability of Clique in a custom script?

Say something like:

castCasterForm()
CastSpellByName('Mark of the Wild(Clique.MaxRank)')
06-30-06, 09:39 PM   #47
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If you leave out the rank it will use the max rank every time.
07-01-06, 07:37 AM   #48
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Even for lower level targets? I guess I'm meaning more about rank selection for buffs, as in I can't cast my max rank mark of the wild on a level 7 target.
07-01-06, 08:06 AM   #49
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes, thats in the basic information for the addon, any buff spell will automatically rank itself to cast the maximum available level on any unit, regardless of level.
07-01-06, 11:09 AM   #50
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Cladhaire: Couldn't you make click compatability with all the addons be on the addon author?

They provide the Plugin table and register with clique if clique is available. Perhaps document it a little bit and then the addon creators will be able to design a simple lua file to register themselves to clique. That also makes it so you don't have to do it all :-)
07-01-06, 04:24 PM   #51
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If you want to do that, we'll have no support across the board for Clique.. and it wouldn't make any difference at all. Its better to handle it this way, the authors just need to work to provide a solid interface for click-casting, which is already quite well documented and easy to do. I'm just not sure what I'd gain by pushing it back out to authors (many of whom aren't maintaining addons)
07-01-06, 07:42 PM   #52
Delodic
A Defias Bandit
What would be the benefits for a priest like me, to use clique instead of aceheal?
07-01-06, 07:47 PM   #53
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Power to in-game bind functions to clicks with an intuitive interface. Download it and take a look with no obligation and see for yourself.
07-02-06, 11:30 PM   #54
Dracil
A Murloc Raider
Any way to auto-downrank spells for low level targets like Watchdog?

Also, what script would I need to use to open the player menu like when you right-click on a player? I have my right-click bound to PWS so when I do that, it also ends up PWSing them. Thanks!
07-03-06, 03:13 AM   #55
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
TargetUnit(Clique.unit)
Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit)

Been there since release day =)

Create a new custom script.
click on the button at the top to bind it
give it the name "TargetUnit"
make the code: TargetUnit(Clique.unit)
save it.

Create a new custom script.
click on the button at the top to bind it
give it the name "UnitMenu"
make the code: Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit)
save it.

Maybe that post by Cladhaire can be of help Dracil. At least the second part.

/Farstrand

---www.despair.com
07-03-06, 06:07 AM   #56
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Dracil
Any way to auto-downrank spells for low level targets like Watchdog?

Also, what script would I need to use to open the player menu like when you right-click on a player? I have my right-click bound to PWS so when I do that, it also ends up PWSing them. Thanks!
Copied directly from the FAQ, which everyone should read before posting:

http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?id=8&a=faq

Q: Will my buff spells rank down to cast on lowel level players?

A: This is native to Clique and requires no special code. Simple set a binding in your spellbook, and then click the "Max" button. This will ALWAYS cast the highest rank POSSIBLE on any given target (meaning it'll rank down, and rank up when it needs to)
07-03-06, 12:45 PM   #57
Dracil
A Murloc Raider
Copied directly from the FAQ, which everyone should read before posting:

http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?id=8&a=faq

Q: Will my buff spells rank down to cast on lowel level players?

A: This is native to Clique and requires no special code. Simple set a binding in your spellbook, and then click the "Max" button. This will ALWAYS cast the highest rank POSSIBLE on any given target (meaning it'll rank down, and rank up when it needs to)
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I did have MAX on the spell (it was PWF). Basically, I clicked, couldn't cast. Opened up Clique, set it to MAX. And cast it again, and failed again.

I'll check again when I'm back home.
07-04-06, 04:36 PM   #58
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dracil
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I did have MAX on the spell (it was PWF). Basically, I clicked, couldn't cast. Opened up Clique, set it to MAX. And cast it again, and failed again.

I'll check again when I'm back home.
I am having the same problem. My buffs are just telling me Target to low level. All spells set to max. Will try and delete a couple of other add ons, but so far no luck to get this working.

/Farstrand

---www.despair.com
07-04-06, 06:48 PM   #59
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
This is fixed on the svn, and is a local issue. I'll try to get another release out to WoWInterface.
07-06-06, 02:53 PM   #60
Padraig
A Defias Bandit

Clique looks very interesting!

I'm a bit confused though

Where is the watchdog2 which is mentioned? This is, presumably, the frames display with no click casting which is now provided by clique!

Pad

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Clique Beta Released!