08-01-09, 11:07 AM   #1
Kentrish
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Desperate for this art!!

I have been looking all over for the art used in this UI:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7...7042447jg8.jpg

And so far have I haven't had any success. Im waiting on it for a UI project I have in mind so any leads would be great.

Thanks in advance guys.

P.s looks very similar to reborn UI though there are quite a few differences when you look closely, perhaps a remake?
08-01-09, 09:39 PM   #2
Deathmastuda
A Fallenroot Satyr
Link?

Well i dont know where to get the art BUT, if u have a download link i can extract the art for u, Also because i wouldn't mind adding it to my art library. looks very unique.
08-01-09, 09:52 PM   #3
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would love to get my hands on some really good BTex Art Libraries.
08-01-09, 10:12 PM   #4
Kentrish
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Deathmastuda View Post
Well i dont know where to get the art BUT, if u have a download link i can extract the art for u, Also because i wouldn't mind adding it to my art library. looks very unique.
Unfortunately I do not have a download link though I have been researching it like crazy and I do have some updates:

The art is from the Reborn UI texture pack, originally made by a warlock in nihilum. The website where it was originally hosted is down unfortunately. I managed to dig up another screenshot of the art:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5...osedui2rk0.jpg

So if anyone has the texture pack still OR a link or anything pls pls let me know =0
08-01-09, 10:36 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

I have the art for the original reborn stuff. the only piece however that looks anything like the parts int he screen cap is the portrait/map. And the colors in the original are more toward green more green. From the best i can tell its a custom redesign of the original art. I recognize some modified parts.

Ill have to see if i still have the original download folder for it and look for a license. Don't want to step on any toes passing the art around without permission.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-02-09, 12:16 AM   #6
Kentrish
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
I have the art for the original reborn stuff. the only piece however that looks anything like the parts int he screen cap is the portrait/map. And the colors in the original are more toward green more green. From the best i can tell its a custom redesign of the original art. I recognize some modified parts.

Ill have to see if i still have the original download folder for it and look for a license. Don't want to step on any toes passing the art around without permission.
The UI has long since been discontinued. There are quite a few remakes of it around though so I don't think you would be stepping on anyones toes. I'm mainly after the chat / combat log panels from the screenshots but any reborn art is welcomes so thanks heaps man =)
08-02-09, 02:19 AM   #7
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

I sent a PM to Cairenn asking if it was okay to post a link for download or perhaps even upload it. Soon as i get a reply ill let you know.

I know it might be overly cautious of me. It's one of my more endearing qualities.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-02-09, 05:22 AM   #8
Kentrish
A Murloc Raider
I sent a PM to Cairenn asking if it was okay to post a link for download or perhaps even upload it. Soon as i get a reply ill let you know.

I know it might be overly cautious of me. It's one of my more endearing qualities.

Haha, Thanks I really appreciate it. I have a few questions though who is Cairenn and if he is the original creator how could I get in contact with him to pursue the other art that I was after?
08-02-09, 05:29 AM   #9
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kentrish View Post
who is Cairenn

Cairenn is the Goddess of WoW Interface. She is all knowing, all seeing, and the law. She is everywhere, yet nowhere. She is the forum administrator.
08-02-09, 05:30 AM   #10
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

^^ Those are so snagged!
08-02-09, 09:55 PM   #11
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Got the approval from Cairenn and uploaded the files. They have been approved.

Reborn Textures enjoy!

08-03-09, 01:20 AM   #12
Kentrish
A Murloc Raider
Got the approval from Cairenn and uploaded the files. They have been approved.

Reborn Textures enjoy!
WoW thank you so much man, I really apprecaite it =) very very grateful

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Desperate for this art!!