08-11-09, 08:46 AM   #1
Deathmastuda
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Just gotta Know!

Ok i just really wanna know why the site visual look has changed?? It was so perfect before now it's just... Not as good! WowI should really implement a way for viewers to switch the look back to the old way.
I was always taught to not try to fix a good thing!

If you also think the site was better before please post below. We'll make this our sort of "Petition". Thx
08-11-09, 08:58 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
What are you talking about? Nothing has changed in a long time design wise.

Your not thinking the skin advert on the front page is a design change are you? That is a advertisement for AoC and will go away in a few days or will go away if you have premium.

If not please include more info so I dont have to jump to conclusions .

Last edited by Dolby : 08-11-09 at 09:03 AM.
08-11-09, 09:43 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you accidentally changed the skin that the site uses, you can change it back again via the dropdown menu at the bottom of most pages. There's a light and a dark theme.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-11-09, 11:04 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
08-11-09, 08:19 PM   #5
Deathmastuda
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hilarious

Yea, ima be totally honest and tell yall that right after i posted this I noticed a skin change option at the bottom of the page and i also noticed that alot of other pages were the regular way so i'm guessing what i saw was what Dolby said. I feel like a moron now.

I saw the front page and the layout and color was different and i love the normal way, so i guess i just jumped to a conclusion. Sorry for the fuss guys. And yes, I can be incredible stupid at times, even though I'm very intelligent. lol

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Just gotta Know!