09-09-16, 06:40 PM   #1
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Move the "next stop" gryphon button

I have been having this issue for a while but since the addition of the button that lets you stop the gryphon and make it land for you at the next flight path, I have the button covering parts of my chat.

Is there any way to move this? I remember when I had the blizzard vehicle UI disabled and just have actionbar1 in bartender change to vehicle bar I could move the leave vehicle button wherever but now it's just sitting there on top of my chat.
09-09-16, 07:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You should still be able to move it with Bartender. It is just the same leave vehicle button.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-09-16, 07:07 PM   #3
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You should still be able to move it with Bartender. It is just the same leave vehicle button.
You have any idea where I could find that? Just unlocking/enabling moving the bars won't let me do anything with the leave vehicle/next stop button.
09-09-16, 07:08 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't use Bartender, but I find it odd that you wouldn't see that in its options any longer.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-11-16, 12:37 AM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The "exit vehicle" button is misleadingly called the "Vehicle Bar" in the Bartender options.
09-18-16, 08:05 AM   #6
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
The "exit vehicle" button is misleadingly called the "Vehicle Bar" in the Bartender options.
The thing is, I have the vehicle thing disabled in bartender.
09-18-16, 08:30 AM   #7
ObbleYeah
A Cobalt Mageweaver
if bartender hides frames via setattribute, then the taxi button seems to behave differently to the standard vehicle leave button and so wont be influenced by the same modifier rules. I believe Zork recently found a workaround for this issue with his rActionBar mod recently?
09-18-16, 03:12 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Eos View Post
The thing is, I have the vehicle thing disabled in bartender.
Then re-enable it and move it?

09-20-16, 09:49 AM   #9
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Then re-enable it and move it?
If I enable it there is nothing to move apparently but if I enable the bartender vehicle bar, that leave button disappear.

I am not sure if it will cause any issues with me using "blizzard Vehicle UI" bar. Previously I have had to stay away from using bartender's vehicle bar because my bindings were fucked (among other issues) on boss fights in MoP and I didn't really know any solutions to those issues at the time but I'll give it a go again.

I don't want both bartender and blizzard UI vehicle bars enabled at the same time but we'll see. I'll be back.
09-20-16, 10:02 AM   #10
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Nevermind, this won't work, I've been trailed off wrong. I wanna move that button not remove it - I still wanna keep it so I can land earlier if I flew to far.

The vehicle bar works fine in raids, quests or wherever so I don't wanna change how that works.

Last edited by Eos : 09-20-16 at 10:06 AM.
09-20-16, 04:04 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
And all Bartender should be doing is allow you to move it. I haven't used Bartender in *ages*, but perhaps there is a setting to disable that bar that you have clicked. Or maybe it's moved already to somewhere on your screen that you can't see.

Again, using Bartender? Great! It has a built in way to move that button.

09-21-16, 04:40 AM   #12
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Maybe Bartender moved the frame offscreen, thats why you can't see it.
09-26-16, 01:39 PM   #13
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
I used MoveAnything to relocate mine.

Install it and type /move

In the search box at the bottom of the MoveAnything window type Leave... you should get 2 results. You want the "Leave Vehicle Button". Just check the "Mover" box beside it, that'll let you drag and drop it where you want.

If you click on "Leave Vehicle Button" it'll bring up a whole window that'll let you customize the size and use precise x,y coordinates if you like.

If some how it has been moved off screen, it also gives you a control panel for moving it up and down with on screen arrows. One of the buttons is a C, that'll center it on your screen.

Last edited by Cindy1002 : 09-26-16 at 01:42 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Move the "next stop" gryphon button