02-08-09, 03:07 PM   #1
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Question Cartographer friends/guildmates + cooldowns

Hey guys, have two issues today:

1. Cartographer listing friends / guildies on world map: I've tried unchecking and checking this option in the Cartographer options, but for some reason it just refuses to show them on the map unless in group...

2. Cooldown timers.. I have cooldowntogo (CDTG) and it's not what I remember it being... what I'm looking for if anyone could point me in the right direction please, is a cool down timer that shows the timer on your hotbar (I use FuBar) and for the longer timers (such as cloth CD's etc) I used to have an addon that displayed the timer on a seperate frame that I could move to the side to keep an eye on but keep out of my main view.. sorry for being a bit general, but hey, any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Tovya

Last edited by chanceibmny : 02-08-09 at 04:36 PM.
02-08-09, 05:34 PM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well your problem might be that other people need to be running cartographer to see them on your map. Also if you dont have it try the latest version it might fix things, although I have never had that problem with cartographer before.

- Winston Churchill
02-09-09, 09:26 PM   #3
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Miralen View Post
Well your problem might be that other people need to be running cartographer to see them on your map. Also if you dont have it try the latest version it might fix things, although I have never had that problem with cartographer before.
Hmm, I used to use cartographer ages ago, and it'd show all my friends/guildies on the map no problems, weither they were using or not... I've got the latest version. I'll have to submit a support ticket to ckknight and hope he replies soon.

Now if I can just figure out why my ExperienceFu vanished...
02-09-09, 10:12 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There's absolutely no way for you to know where people are in the world without either a) being grouped with them or b) them running an addon to communicate their position to your addon.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-09-09, 10:37 PM   #5
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by chanceibmny View Post
Hmm, I used to use cartographer ages ago, and it'd show all my friends/guildies on the map no problems, weither they were using or not... I've got the latest version. I'll have to submit a support ticket to ckknight and hope he replies soon.

Now if I can just figure out why my ExperienceFu vanished...
It could be a case of most of them had it or something like it that was making them show up. Never really thought about it but the ones I have had show up on my map have been the ones that I get gather notes from. So it might be they have to have it to show up.
02-10-09, 01:18 AM   #6
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Yep, you're probably right... at the time I was using it most, I was in a fairly large raiding guild and we had some "required" addon's etc... I think mostly everyone was using cartographer lol. Just another blonde moment ^^ Thank you both )

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cartographer routes + cooldowns