02-12-07, 09:10 PM   #221
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jeegro
Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable. : Basic setup, almost 100% not a mazzle bug
If there's an error message, the exact error. You can click on the bugsack icon to get the full error. Simple cut and paste it from that window into your bug report. NO error
Your aspect ratio or resolution 1.66 1440x900
Class, level, race Warrior 70 undead
Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons) warrior joypunks layout
Any extra add-ons you may be using
A screenshot, if applicable

It seems, randomly, FuBar is not happy with my mac. When I try to right click the bar in fullscreen, my mouse changes to the mac mouse-icon, and right clickign is not possible.
Changing to windowed mode fixes this (then change back).. but then minimap goes black (known mac bug) lawl... Console reloadui seems to bring the problem back

Hope that made sense

Check the mac thread. Some mac users have had previous issues with Fubar. I thought they had found a solution. I don't know.

02-13-07, 01:01 AM   #222
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I was fooling around with my Baggins configuration just now, and went to go close my bags all at once. I had both the bank bags and my normal bags open, totaling 10 bags. There was a short pause as the frames were hidden, and this error appeared in BugSack.

Code:
[2007/02/13 00:55:26-40-x3]: Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3269: C stack overflow
<in C code>: in function `CloseBankFrame'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3260: in function `CloseBag'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3270: in function `CloseAllBags'
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:291: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:289>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:291: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:289>
...:
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3325: in function `ToggleAllBags'
<string>:"BAGGINS_TOGGLEALL":2: in function <[string "BAGGINS_TOGGLEALL"]:1>

---
...along with a corresponding C Stack Overflow error for BugSack that I can post if you wish. I would normally write this off as an issue for the Baggins developer, but I see a reference to MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua in there and ,short of deciphering the error, figure it might somehow be linked.

Now for the weird part, and probably the key bit of info...the stack overflow only occurs if I close the bags with the FuBar plugin by clicking on it -- using the normal ToggleAllBags keybinding does not trigger this.

Aspect Ratio: 1.25 (1280x1024)
Level 65 Human Mage
Extra AddOns: CT_BuffMod, eCastingBar, LuaSlinger, MonoLua

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

Last edited by Kamishimi : 02-13-07 at 01:03 AM.

02-13-07, 01:39 PM   #223
Imanelf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
When I swap pets at the stable, the pet's level on the unit frame doesn't update.

02-13-07, 01:54 PM   #224
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Brinox, if you make rude, and completely ill-informed posts, you'll get equally rude and unhelpful replies. I originally started to reply, but then decided it wasn't worth spending my time on you. I could spend my time helping those with even the most basic modicum of respect. In retrospect, I probably should have just deleted your post. In fact, I think I'll do that now.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-13-07 at 04:39 PM.

02-13-07, 02:58 PM   #225
DonJefe68
A Murloc Raider
oCD Error

Hiya Mazzle,

Thanks for the UI.

I'm getting pretty much continual errors on any spell casting I do (or anything else that has a cooldown bar associated with it).

I'm a level 25 Undead Priest. I am using the default priest layout with the addition of a few more slots onto the bottom bar on the right hand side.

My resolution is 1680x1050.

Here are two of the error messages:

[2007/02/13 15:13:44-31-x1]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: in function `CooldownFrame_SetTimer'
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:283: in function `ActionButton_UpdateCooldown':
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:329: in function `ActionButton_OnEvent':
<string>:"CastFishingButton:OnEvent":2: in function <[string "CastFishingButton:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `CastSpellByName'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:233: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
<string>:"SmartBuff_KeyButton:OnClick":2: in function <[string "SmartBuff_KeyButton:OnClick"]:1>

---

[2007/02/13 15:13:44-31-x1]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:283: in function `ActionButton_UpdateCooldown':
<string>:"CastFishingButton:OnEvent":2: in function <[string "CastFishingButton:OnEvent"]:1>

---

By the end of a few hours I will have over a thousand of these errors in the BugSack. After the first of each, no more whistles go off, so I pretty well ignore it.

When I installed MazzleUI I did not remove my old UI, which included Bongo, oCD, CT_*, FuBar and a few others. I'd be more specific, but to be honest I cannot recall what was there before :-) - my old age is kicking in.

I hope this helps. If you need more info, let me know and I will do what I can.

Thank you again!

02-13-07, 03:01 PM   #226
DonJefe68
A Murloc Raider
Follow Ups to Previous Threads

I am also getting the error that Cilas mentioned yesterday where it keeps repeating the same item name no matter what I disenchant.

And, you asked about AutoProfit: I've been using it for several months and I have been very happy. The only functionality you lose is the ability to quickly drop garbage if your bags are full (and the listing thereof by worthlessness).

Thanks for the UI.

02-13-07, 03:37 PM   #227
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by DonJefe68
Hiya Mazzle,

Thanks for the UI.

I'm getting pretty much continual errors on any spell casting I do (or anything else that has a cooldown bar associated with it).

I'm a level 25 Undead Priest. I am using the default priest layout with the addition of a few more slots onto the bottom bar on the right hand side.

My resolution is 1680x1050.

Here are two of the error messages:

<in C code>: in function `CastSpellByName'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:233: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
<string>:"SmartBuff_KeyButton:OnClick":2: in function <[string "SmartBuff_KeyButton:OnClick"]:1>

---

---

By the end of a few hours I will have over a thousand of these errors in the BugSack. After the first of each, no more whistles go off, so I pretty well ignore it.

When I installed MazzleUI I did not remove my old UI, which included Bongo, oCD, CT_*, FuBar and a few others. I'd be more specific, but to be honest I cannot recall what was there before :-) - my old age is kicking in.

I hope this helps. If you need more info, let me know and I will do what I can.

Thank you again!
A conflict with your old UI is what I'd assume. Since you didn't follow the installation instructions it would be difficult to have any idea as of where to start. I use the Mazzle Priest Layout on my Priest with no errors at all. I would recommend doing a clean install, as the instructions say just copy your old Interface folder so that you keep all of your old one.

02-13-07, 03:44 PM   #228
kirson
A Murloc Raider
The minor updates were added perforce by the original author to correct a debug version being posted as an official release. We haven't seen interaction from the current author in a while and he himself declared he was quitting. I understand not wanting to grind at code that isn't yours and is also low priority but I think my fix will cover it for the time being.

As for Autoprofit, its simple, light weight and has a nearly miraculously fast sell routine. You can configure it to autosell and add exceptions by linking an item to a chat command. Very well thought out functionality, but few people ever use the configuration commands.
"grey" quality exceptions are not sold, "white" quality exceptions are sold. It lacks the ability to sell anything else and perhaps this is good.

In an ideal world someone would take the sell routine and replace GarbageFu's, leveraging the sell/drop sets lists and the save sets. If you do choose to add autoprofit you WILL need to add my GarbageFu_Sell.lua fix as the GarbageFu icon overlaps the Autoprofit icon nearly completely.

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Thank you for the thoughtful post. I'll definitely check that out.

I'm not sure that garbagefu is actually abandoned though. I've seen a few minor updates of late. What do you think of Autoprofit?

02-13-07, 04:07 PM   #229
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by meio
A conflict with your old UI is what I'd assume. Since you didn't follow the installation instructions it would be difficult to have any idea as of where to start. I use the Mazzle Priest Layout on my Priest with no errors at all. I would recommend doing a clean install, as the instructions say just copy your old Interface folder so that you keep all of your old one.

I find it amazing that a good amount of people don't follow the the installation procedures.

I still have my Old WTF and Interface folders, which I'll probably delete and use the MazzleUI instead.

02-13-07, 04:29 PM   #230
Keizo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bug in the standard clock...

I have only 5 minutes before my next meeting but wanted to drop in and give an update to something I saw last night.

When using the standard clock (ie not the 24 clock - military time) when the time turns to 12pm the clock reverts back to the 24 hour clock.

And yes I double checked to make sure I am using the standard time Its only when the time moves into the 12pm area that it swaps back to show 24:01... 24:02 etc

Doesnt cripple game play.... but thought I would drop it in.

K~

02-13-07, 04:38 PM   #231
DonJefe68
A Murloc Raider
Thank You

Thanks to Ringleron and Meio for your help.

My hope was that it would be something simple to fix and not require a wholescale reinstall.

I've done a few installs and there are at least three addons that have accumulated data for several months. Keeping that data across multiple UI clean outs has been a chore to say the least. It was my hope that an install over the existing WTF folder would not create a problem and enable me to keep the accumulated data without having to jump through hoops to reload. When that failed, I then hoped that the error would resolve with a simple fix. That has failed as well.

Ah well, I suppose a clean install is what I will have to do, and a reload of the data from Auctioneer, Mobinfo and AuditorFu will have to happen.

02-13-07, 04:44 PM   #232
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks to Ringleron and Meio for your help.

My hope was that it would be something simple to fix and not require a wholescale reinstall.

I've done a few installs and there are at least three addons that have accumulated data for several months. Keeping that data across multiple UI clean outs has been a chore to say the least. It was my hope that an install over the existing WTF folder would not create a problem and enable me to keep the accumulated data without having to jump through hoops to reload. When that failed, I then hoped that the error would resolve with a simple fix. That has failed as well.

Ah well, I suppose a clean install is what I will have to do, and a reload of the data from Auctioneer, Mobinfo and AuditorFu will have to happen.

The error only tells me that you have widespread and fundamental conflicts.

Anyway, your problem is that you didn't read the installation installation instructions. If you did, you would have seen the part that tells you how to copy over settings like those when you're done, and you could have avoided all these problems.

02-13-07, 05:40 PM   #233
Doobyman
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Doobyman
SRaidFrames don't display at all for me, I just get an error:

[2007/02/12 23:08:29-57-x1]: sRaidFrames\sRaidFramesOptions.lua:579: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:145: in function `LayoutRaid'
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:52: in function `RaidViewSet'
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Fubar.lua:97: in function `func'
Dewdrop-2.0-25921 (DewdropLib):483: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:424>

My screen res is 1280 x 960

Hope this helps Mazzle, let me know if I didn't put the right info.
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
My guess is you either updated sRaid on your own or the preloader isn't loaded.

Hi Mazzle, what I did to resolve it was to delete my WTF folder and re-mazzify. I am thinking I must not have deleted the old WTF file from before I installed MazzleUI (although I honestly thought I had so please don't flame me for that).

The main tanks are appearing on the right hand side no matter if I set them to be at the top or at the side. Any ideas about that one? Not that I mind, I mean at least they display now lol

Thank you for all your help.

Last edited by Doobyman : 02-13-07 at 05:44 PM.

02-13-07, 05:52 PM   #234
DonJefe68
A Murloc Raider
Try A Little Tenderness

In all candidness, I did read the instructions. And, it is not always so simple as copying over the settings from the previous install, especially when it comes to mods that collect information across time, like mobinfo.

So, knowing that, I decided to try without doing a clean install. And, I understood that this could cause problems. When problems arose, I asked here if you knew what was going on, hoping, as I said, that it would be a simple fix. It was not, and so I am doing a clean install.

I honestly don't think at any point I tried to say this was anyone's fault but my own, and I don't think I either stated this was something I demanded a fix on or in any way spoke ill of the work that was done. In fact, I think I was complimentary of the work you did.

I hoped you would tell me that all I needed to do was to change X for the problem to go away. Indeed that was what happened, with the X being a clean install. Fair enough, I am doing that now.

The only suggestion I would make is that perhaps a slightly less adversarial tone could be taken here. A simple "I can't debug when you did not do a clean install, so I'm afraid I can't help" would have been sufficient.

My problem was not that I did not read the directions - I did read them. Instead, my problem was I made a conscious decision to try something that in the end did not work. It was a risk I took and a risk I still do not regret taking. In the end, I am no worse off than if I had done a clean install initially - as I think I stated in my first post, I just ignored the accumulating bugtrack errors and went about playing with no problem.

I do appreciate the work you are doing on this, and I have recommended this UI to anyone who will listen. I hope that my two cents worth on Autoprofit and the error with the disenchanting can help some amount.

02-13-07, 06:14 PM   #235
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I've done a few installs and there are at least three addons that have accumulated data for several months.
I know exactly what you mean about this (which is why I still have my old WTF and Interface files).

Not sure if cartographer has an import option for Gatherer.

02-13-07, 06:28 PM   #236
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In all candidness, I did read the instructions. And, it is not always so simple as copying over the settings from the previous install, especially when it comes to mods that collect information across time, like mobinfo.

So, knowing that, I decided to try without doing a clean install. And, I understood that this could cause problems. When problems arose, I asked here if you knew what was going on, hoping, as I said, that it would be a simple fix. It was not, and so I am doing a clean install.

I honestly don't think at any point I tried to say this was anyone's fault but my own, and I don't think I either stated this was something I demanded a fix on or in any way spoke ill of the work that was done. In fact, I think I was complimentary of the work you did.

I hoped you would tell me that all I needed to do was to change X for the problem to go away. Indeed that was what happened, with the X being a clean install. Fair enough, I am doing that now.

The only suggestion I would make is that perhaps a slightly less adversarial tone could be taken here. A simple "I can't debug when you did not do a clean install, so I'm afraid I can't help" would have been sufficient.

My problem was not that I did not read the directions - I did read them. Instead, my problem was I made a conscious decision to try something that in the end did not work. It was a risk I took and a risk I still do not regret taking. In the end, I am no worse off than if I had done a clean install initially - as I think I stated in my first post, I just ignored the accumulating bugtrack errors and went about playing with no problem.

I do appreciate the work you are doing on this, and I have recommended this UI to anyone who will listen. I hope that my two cents worth on Autoprofit and the error with the disenchanting can help some amount.
I appreciate what you have to say, and I knew you didn't mean anything negative. That said, the vast majority of the posts in this cumbersome thread are from people who do not read the documentation or even try to browse the forums. Regardless of what I try, it doesn't seem to get any better. And given what you posted, I think it was a perfectly logical conclusion.

And frankly, I don't understand why you'd think that copying settings files over is more complicated and doesn't always work. I don't think that's the case at all. The steps I give are designed specifically to avoid those conflicts.

I may have become jaded, but if you knew what these forums have been lin like, both now and for the last year, you'd understand why. Anyway, I'm glad you got your issues sorted out.

02-13-07, 09:37 PM   #237
Kninida
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kninida
Hallo,

it seems that the durability stats window under the character does not work. It shows permanantly 100%.
I use the german version of wow.
Do you have any idea to fix the problem or does it occurs only to me?

Greetz
Kni
Originally Posted by TigerHeart

I'm honestly not sure about this one Kni, as I do not have the german version of WoW. Any other german Mazzle fans out there having this problem?

I would suggest as I did above to Drzombie. Try just wiping out your WTF folder, and start over. See if that fixes it. Sometimes if you do not wipe out that folder before installing the UI (as it says to do in the instructions somewhere I believe) strange issues such as this can occur. If this is not the issue, then it may just be the duribility monitor is having a problem with other locales other then English.

-TigerHeart
yes, i did a clean installation and followed every step of the installation guide.
DurabilityFu works fine but the durabilty under my charackter doesn't. I tried also to configure it but actually there aren't many options to configure it. Maybe you are right suggesting it is a localization problem. I cannot prove it, because i do not know anybody else using the mazzle UI with a german version of the game.

It isn't a realy big bug and i can live also without this function but it would be nice to have all perfect on working

Last edited by Kninida : 02-13-07 at 09:40 PM.

02-13-07, 09:42 PM   #238
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kninida
yes, i did a clean installation and followed every step of the installation guide.
DurabilityFu works fine but the durabilty under my charackter doesn't. I tried also to configure it but actually there aren't many options to configure it. Maybe you are right suggesting it is a localization problem. I cannot prove it, because i do not know anybody else using the mazzle UI with a german version of the game.

It isn't a realy big bug and i can live also without this function but it would be nice to have all perfect on working

Yes, several foreign language users have reported this. You can probably find them elsewhere in this thread. There's also a thread specifically for foreign language issues.

02-14-07, 07:51 AM   #239
Imanelf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yesterday I had a problem with the 3d models in the unit frames. This was the sequence:

1. Grouped with two humans that were too far away to get the avatars
2. When I got next to them their avatars still didn't appear
3. Reloaded the UI and the avatars appeared but were too tall. Their heads were blocked by the buffs
4. Invited a 4th person (Night Elf) who was too far away for an avatar
5. When he got close his avatar appeared at the correct height without needing to reload the ui. (First 2 human avatars were still too tall)
6. Zoned in the instance and everyone's avatars were then correct

02-14-07, 09:08 AM   #240
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
Found an issue when I log on then immediatley enter combat, the unit frames do not load.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD