02-15-07, 07:08 PM   #21
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, welcome to you not understanding what they are referring to. The link you posted is the license details for the source code of the LUA interpreter itself. They wrote it, therefore possess the copyright and released it as open source.

I, like any author, possess the copyright to my own work and can release it as I wish. Standard copyright law applies.

Get a clue.
02-15-07, 07:57 PM   #22
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
Owned.
02-15-07, 10:12 PM   #23
Lirrael
A Murloc Raider
Off topic... is there anyway to move the 3-D characters?
02-16-07, 12:11 AM   #24
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was tempted to say 'yes' at first but it crept up on me that it's prolly a visual trick and DUF (/duf) and the Mazzle Camera 3d dancing figurines are just grouped together on the screen. That's likely what it is; however, you can move them if you use MoveAnything (avail here)

/move Mazz3D_Camera0 will let you move/resize your own 3d char (do note that the aparent size and frame size are not in synch; also if you "undo" your changes the frame will repos offset but reloading the UI will get it back) You can use the sizing box to mouse over the other frames and get their names.
02-16-07, 05:30 AM   #25
Effin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Mazzle

I think the 3d chars are excellent and if i had the know how to get them to work with in a UI i had made though tireless effort I wouldn't be inclined to release the code either.

Happy Gaming

By the way
GREAT UI
02-16-07, 07:10 PM   #26
Lirrael
A Murloc Raider
Is there anyway to remove the Moveanything button on the Main Wow window, the one that has exit game, ect. it is interfering with rMCP

Last edited by Lirrael : 02-16-07 at 08:39 PM.
02-16-07, 10:51 PM   #27
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Lirrael
Is there anyway to remove the Moveanything button on the Main Wow window, the one that has exit game, ect. it is interfering with rMCP

Lirrael, this isnt a add-on that is included in the MazzleUI, I would suggest asking the author or posting in his thread/forum.. thanks..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » standalone mazzle 3D characters