06-20-07, 04:40 PM   #1
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Guild DB mod..

Alrighty, someone asked me as we traded in SW the other day if there was a guild database mod. Now I've got 76 mods and if I can find this one, will make it 77. I've looked all over wowace.com, wowinterface.com, and curse-gaming.com and could not find the mod he asked for. Here is what it does:

1. When you run through the city, the mod auto collects the names of all of the guilds you can see in your enviornment.

2. It collects data from Armory or wherever about the Member base (# of members)

3. Collects the level of all members of the guild, and gives you a medium for those levels.

4. (my thought on it) See's how active all the members are and gives you a new medium for the level of active players (say have been online in the last 3-4 days) so that you dont get stats from members not seen in 1 week +

So...if any of you know of a mod out there that is even remotely close to this, please post....if any of you know how to make a mod with those specifics, we'll all love you forever!...if anything I said doesnt make sense, please post and I'll clarify ^_^

Thanks in advance guys,

Chance
06-20-07, 05:50 PM   #2
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I haven't seen any mods like that aside from Census+, but that doesn't collect activity or Armory information. It does, however, collect level ranges, average number of characters per class, guild names and whatnot from using the who command/interface as no mod can scan a city for players without using who as most characters aren't loaded until they are within viewing range as far as I understand things.

Census can get pretty heavy at times especially if it's left to run on it's own collecting information in the background, but it does allow you to view the most populated and active guilds on your server. Or you can just use the handy website and their tools to look up the information you seek.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild DB mod..