09-03-07, 06:33 PM   #1
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Lost PVP Objectives

Hey guys. Somehow or another I lost my pvp objectives window when I put in a bunch of new mods (just a rough compliation). I was helping someone cap a tower in Hellfire, and at that time was able to see alliance had 0 horde had 3, but when I went to look for the duration left on capping the flag, it wasnt there.

Now, as I fly through zones or whatever that have pvp objectives, I cannot even see the status on them: Nagrand (no info), Terokkar (no timer), HP (no towers) nothing.

Here is a list of what I'm using (ie. every folder in my Interface\Addons folder)(sorry its so big but I just love my mods lol):

!!!StandaloneLibraries
!StopTheSpam
!Swatter
AbacusLib
Ace
Ace2
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow_Levels
AltClickToAddItem
AnchorsAway
Aperture
ArcHUD2
ArenaMaster
ArenaPointer
Ash_Communication/Cooldowns/Core/DoTimer/Notifications
Atlas
AtlasBattlegrounds/DungeonLocs/Entrances/FlightPaths
AtlasLoot/BCInstances/OldInstances/RepFactions/SetsandPvP/WorldLoot
AtlasOutdoorRaids
Auctioneer
AutoProfit
Babble-2.2/ Boss/ Class/ Faction/ Fish/ Gas/ Herbs/ Inventory/ Ore/ Quest/ Race/ Spell/ SpellTree/ Tradeskill/ Trainer/ Vendor/ Zone

Baggins/AnywhereBags
BanzaiAlert/Lib
Bartender3
CandyBar
Cartographer/Battlegrounds/ Cleanup/ Coordinates/ Data/ ExtractGas/ Foglight/ GroupColors/ GuildPositions/ Herbalism/ Icons/ Icons_CtMapModPack/ Icons_GathererPack/ MetaMapPack/ Import/ InstanceLoot/ InstanceMaps/ InstanceNotes/ LookNFeel/ Mailboxes/ Mining/ Notes/ Noteshare/ NoteTarget/ Opening/ POI/ Professions/ QuestInfo/ QuestObjectives/ Quests/ Stats/ Trainers/ Treasure/ Vendors/ Waypoints/ ZoneInfo
CompostLib
CraftList2
CrayonLib
DamageMeters
Deformat
DeuceCommander
DewdropLib
DogTag-1.0
eCastingBar
EnhTooltip
EQCompare
FuBar and the following
Auditor/Clock/DPS/Durability/Exp/Factions/Friends/GCIn/GroupCalendar/Group/Guild/ ItemBonuses/Kung/LoadLOD/Location/Mail/MiniPerfs/Quest/RecZone/Rest/To/Trainer
FuBarPlugin-2.0
GemList
GloryLib
GratuityLib
Group Calendar
GuildMap
IgorsMassAuction (the 'updated' one from curse that supposedly works with WoW v2.1 and auctioneer addon)
ItemBonusLib
ItemPriceTooltip
JostleLib
Metrognome
MobInfo2
Omen
OneStorage
oRA2/ Leader/Optional/Participant
PaintChipsLib
Parser-3.0
PeriodicTable /Consumable/Gear/GearSet/InstanceLoot/InstanceLootHeroic/Reputation/Tradeskill/ TradeskillResultMats
Postal
Prat /AutoLoD/Modules/Modules_AutoLoD
PratPlugin-1.0
ProximityLib
QuickRepair
Quixote
RollCall
RosterLib
SellFish
SharedMediaLib
simpleMinimap
SinkLib
Soar
SpamMeNot
SpecialEvents-Aura/Bags/Embed/Equipped/LearnSpell/Loot/Mail/Mount/Movement
SpecialEventsLib
StatLogicLib
Stitch
Stubby
SurfaceLib
TabletLib
TableTopLib
TagCompiler
Talismonger
Threat
TipHookerLib
TipLib
TouristLib
uiQuery
VendorBait
Waterfall
WeaponRebuff
WIM /Options/SpamBlocker
WindowLib
WowAceUpdater
XLoot / Monitor
XPerl / ArcaneBar/GrimReaper/Options/Party/PartyPet/Player/ PlayerBuffs/PlayerPet/RaidAdmin/ RaidFrames/RaidHelper/RaidMonitor/RaidPets/Target/TargetTarget/Tutorial

Right-on, so that is what I have. Besides missing the PvP Objectives window and status window, if anyone should see any conflicting mods or what have you in that folder, please feel free to comment!!

Oh yeah, on IgoresMassAuction, it used to work, but then I had to reinstall my mods (did a clean wipe and revamp) now when I alt-click an item from my bags with the IMA window open, instead of putting it in there with auctioneer pre-set price like normal, it goes to the "Post Auction" tab on auctioneer....only way to mass auction is to click and drag: if anyone knows how to fix this as well, I'm all ears!

Thank you all for your help and support!!
09-04-07, 12:03 AM   #2
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
oddly enough

this seemed to be happening to me... with one small change.
if i get close to halaa, a tower, etc ... the frame then shows up.
im trying to think of what ive added before i noticed it... the only thing that comes to mnd is downloading the new auctioneer.

doesn't seem likely
just noticed it today... after aggramar crashed for a minute. i wonder if its on blizz's side.

any ideas

Doc
09-04-07, 12:36 AM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Using Atlas and Cartographer at the same time can conflict and cause such problems (as they both do the same thing).

Cartographer > Atlas imho.

09-04-07, 12:57 AM   #4
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

I've been using Cartographer and Atlas together for the longest time. Also, this version of auctioneer I have is the newest version I could find. maybe the new auctioneer has some bugs with it, but i cannot see it messing with the pvp window.

Hopefully someone will come along who's had this problem already and knows a fix.

Ty!
09-04-07, 01:04 AM   #5
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by doc309
if i get close to halaa, a tower, etc ... the frame then shows up.
- There is an in-game option for this under the Interface Options on the right hand side in the center that says "Display World PVP Objectives" with a dropdown listing "Always, Dynamic, Never." With dynamic selected world PVP objectives will only appear when you are near towers or bases unless inside a battleground when they will always display.

Originally Posted by chanceibmny
...Somehow or another I lost my pvp objectives window when I put in a bunch of new mods...
- I had the same problem with BattlegroundFu when I had "Hide default battle objectives frame" checked which hid all my PVP score text, even in Black Morass it hid the remaining rift count. Not sure what might be happening with yours as I didn't see BattlegroundFu listed on your list, but I hope this helps a little.
09-04-07, 01:59 AM   #6
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Hmm, I know at one point in the middle of revamping, I did have BattlegroundFu. Possible in the mix of all those FuBar mods I just overlooked it. I'll check both of those things you suggested and post back here tomorrow when I get up how it turned out, thank you very much for the advice, hope it works!
09-05-07, 11:23 AM   #7
chanceibmny
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by GrissomXIX
- There is an in-game option for this under the Interface Options on the right hand side in the center that says "Display World PVP Objectives" with a dropdown listing "Always, Dynamic, Never." With dynamic selected world PVP objectives will only appear when you are near towers or bases unless inside a battleground when they will always display.

- I had the same problem with BattlegroundFu when I had "Hide default battle objectives frame" checked which hid all my PVP score text, even in Black Morass it hid the remaining rift count. Not sure what might be happening with yours as I didn't see BattlegroundFu listed on your list, but I hope this helps a little.

Found my problem, it was as easy as the dynamic settings for world PVP. Just went to the default blizzard interface settings, and turned it back on to always show ^^ Thank you!
09-05-07, 11:28 AM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gemini_II
Using Atlas and Cartographer at the same time can conflict and cause such problems (as they both do the same thing).

Cartographer > Atlas imho.
The cart instance maps never seem to work 100%

:/

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-06-07, 06:40 AM   #9
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Yeah, I've been having difficulty with the Cartographer boss notes in instances being in the wrong places. I ran a friend through ZF the other night and it had Gaz'rilla near the instance entrance. Thinking about hopping back to Atlas/AtlasLoot and dropping the boss stuff from Chronometer.
09-06-07, 09:36 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's because the ZF map was turned the wrong way for a while, someone turned it the right way, but never fixed the notes. I haven't had any issues yet with Cart besides that, myself. Maybe I just lead a sheltered life - I admit I haven't been playing as much lately...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lost PVP Objectives