07-28-08, 05:22 PM   #61
dhask
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Okay guys, I've sent in the first batch of names. If your ticket is: US 000001 - 000475 or EU 000013 - 000474, your information has been sent to Blizzard. Hopefully you will see your key within the week, but neither we nor Blizzard are making any promises on that count
What happened to EU # 000001 - 000012 ? Interesting that the total figures are so close, too.

BTW, the beta ticket page doesn't let the paranoid amongst us verify that we signed up for the right region ... and to be clear, the email address provided does NOT have to match the one associated with one's WoW account?
07-28-08, 05:28 PM   #62
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
The numbers are assigned in order as people sign up, not by realm. So 000001 - 000012 were assigned to US people, 000013 - [whatever] were EU, etc. That's why the end numbers are so close, too.

The only way currently that you can check which realm you signed up under is by asking me to check it for you. No, the email address does not need to be the one associated with your Blizzard account. It is just the one that you have associated with your account here, and needs to be one that you will check.
07-28-08, 05:41 PM   #63
Equitoen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well that is disappointing I guess I have to wait until next week
07-28-08, 06:50 PM   #64
MattCairns
A Fallenroot Satyr

Yay this is great news. Lets hope we get them "soon"
07-28-08, 08:49 PM   #65
Icecoldcoke
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
The only way currently that you can check which realm you signed up under is by asking me to check it for you. No, the email address does not need to be the one associated with your Blizzard account. It is just the one that you have associated with your account here, and needs to be one that you will check.
Was that chosen by what timezone we use on the forums?
07-28-08, 09:00 PM   #66
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
What on earth are you talking about? You had to manually indicate which realm you are using when you signed up.
07-29-08, 06:20 AM   #67
romracer
A Murloc Raider

I talked with a little birdie friend of mine who is already in the beta (that birdie has another birdie friend who got him in, bastard ). He indicated that his birdie friend told him invites are generally sent out on Thursday evenings. This fits with the Friday deadline currently in place for the WWI/BlizzCon attendees, so I hope this little birdie is right.

Here's to hoping the little birdie is right!
07-29-08, 09:56 AM   #68
whoaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

and from the look of the forums the 1st wave of opt-ins were sent out as well
that take our breath away.
My Addons:
Serious Buff Sorter and Timer
07-29-08, 10:09 AM   #69
Nuchaleft
A Fallenroot Satyr

by the sounds of it they were already out.
07-31-08, 10:38 AM   #70
XIU
A Murloc Raider
First of all, huge thanks to WoWI for this Beta Key giveaway

And I don't want to sound desperate but I'm refreshing my email since monday and I suppose that our keys are not out yet. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks
07-31-08, 10:40 AM   #71
Hegarol
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by XIU View Post
First of all, huge thanks to WoWI for this Beta Key giveaway

And I don't want to sound desperate but I'm refreshing my email since monday and I suppose that our keys are not out yet. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks
We are three people at Atlasloot and no one has gotten an email yet. I suppose that confirms it
07-31-08, 12:05 PM   #72
XIU
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Icecoldcoke View Post
They are not out yet, and I also found a post from Belfaire on the Customer Service Forums, that there are currently no plans to send ANY beta keys out before August 1st, which is tomorrow. Sometime after that they will be sending out the WWI/Blizzcon keys that were missed, then after that they will send out blizzard selected people, and more opt-ins.

No actual word on when we might see our keys from a blizzard poster though.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...1&pageNo=6#110
I remember I saw somewhere that they were sending out a batch today... Hmm...
07-31-08, 04:40 PM   #73
romracer
A Murloc Raider

No, that was someone in this thread saying they think they're going out today because they're clsoing the beta-sign up for blizzcon/ WWI people tomorrow.
I think you all are referring to my post. A guild mate of mine was in the F&FA and subsequently the beta. He got in through a real life friend of his that happens to work for Blizzard.

It was this friend of his that said most key deliveries are sent out on Thursday nights. Later, someone reminded us of the post that WWI/BlizzCon passes must be redeemed by the end of the day Friday. And a customer service rep said he knew of no deliveries before the 1st.

I think we can all safely assume a delivery will start to go out sometime from Thursday night to Saturday-ish, assuming Blizzard doesn't run into any snags or delays. Who knows how many keys they will be sending out though. Depending on the number, it may take several hours or a day for you to actually receive your email message.

At any rate, I'm anxiously awaiting my key just as much as the next guy It'll be Soon(tm), hang in there guys!
07-31-08, 05:40 PM   #74
Babur
A Kobold Labourer
They are not out yet, and I also found a post from Belfaire on the Customer Service Forums, that there are currently no plans to send ANY beta keys out before August 1st, which is tomorrow. Sometime after that they will be sending out the WWI/Blizzcon keys that were missed, then after that they will send out blizzard selected people, and more opt-ins.

No actual word on when we might see our keys from a blizzard poster though.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...1&pageNo=6#110
All he is saying is that your cant sign up after August 1st.
07-31-08, 05:51 PM   #75
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Babur View Post
All he is saying is that your cant sign up after August 1st.
Just for clarification: All of the sign ups via Beta Club, WWI and BlizzCon codes should be distributed. It does NOT mean you can't still sign up via our giveaway.
07-31-08, 10:21 PM   #76
Shadowkith
AtlasWorld Author

Any set date next week that they will be sent out? itll be kool if its Monday the 4, thats my birthday, what a great gift, having my name sent in for a beta key.
07-31-08, 10:57 PM   #77
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...6&postcount=63

Hopefully you will see your key within the week, but neither we nor Blizzard are making any promises on that count.
07-31-08, 11:35 PM   #78
Niightblade
A Fallenroot Satyr
Any set date next week that they will be sent out? itll be kool if its Monday the 4, thats my birthday, what a great gift, having my name sent in for a beta key.

Soon™

08-01-08, 06:13 AM   #79
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

Hmmh, chances getting the keys sent out this week seem slim at the moment, as I doubt they are going to send anything on the weekend. Still a few hours to go today for us Europeans, some more for our American friends, and I have no idea about this, but maybe the EU keys will be sent from overseas as well, giving us even more hours of mailbox-checking. [/meh]
08-01-08, 06:45 AM   #80
XIU
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Vilkku View Post
Hmmh, chances getting the keys sent out this week seem slim at the moment, as I doubt they are going to send anything on the weekend. Still a few hours to go today for us Europeans, some more for our American friends, and I have no idea about this, but maybe the EU keys will be sent from overseas as well, giving us even more hours of mailbox-checking. [/meh]
I think they're all getting sent from US as the beta servers are at US aswell.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Massive Mod Author Wrath of the Lich King Beta Key Give-Away