08-09-11, 02:35 PM   #1
Ulkterna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Quest Hand in's and Accepting Quest's

I looked around and didn't see a report on this yet

But when you do a quest out on the field and its got that "new hand in on the field thing" Most of the time Carbonite wont let you turn it in, ontop of that it doesn't pop up the next part that is auto-given to you, unless you completely disable Carbonite

This is expecily true when doing quests in Kelp'Thar Forest where some of that feature is used, speficly in the quests revolving around the naga and rescuing hordies form the bubbles

Does this plan to be patched/fixed ? it makes it virtually impossiable to relay on Carb for questing when you can't hand in the field turn in ones and if you manage to be able to once in a while, it wont list the next part.. like the WoW default does.

08-09-11, 04:58 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I thought we had that fixed...will look into it. In the meantime you can press ALT+L to bring up the regular quest window and complete it from there.

08-09-11, 05:13 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

When you are doing one of these type of quests, in the quest watch window you should get a red "?" pop up next to the part of the quest you just completed. Clicking on the red "?" should allow you to complete the quest and open the dialog for the next part.

If that doesn't happen, just do what Haavok said.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

08-09-11, 05:49 PM   #4
Ulkterna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Haavok View Post
I thought we had that fixed...will look into it. In the meantime you can press ALT+L to bring up the regular quest window and complete it from there.
no its not completely fixed, sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't, Its not just me ether, every single one of my friends who uses carb keeps reporting this issue to me whining about it >.>, and I didn't know you could do that, thanks

but yes, sometimes a Red box with a ? Appears, and it allows you to turn it in , but at the same time the next part of the quests will not appear until you disable the addon

(to clearfiy) Sometimes it will give me the next part, but most of the time both solo and in dungeons it will not, For both sets, turn in and Receiving wont work right

Last edited by Ulkterna : 08-09-11 at 06:12 PM.

08-11-11, 05:37 PM   #5
Ulkterna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Heres a example

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...pleoferror.jpg

08-11-11, 07:37 PM   #6
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Ulkterna View Post
Thanks, we'll look into it.

08-11-11, 08:32 PM   #7
Ulkterna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Haavok View Post
Thanks, we'll look into it.
Glad to be of help

If it helps any, doing the above command, Ctrl alt and L does not allow em to turn them in when it does that, I have to compleatly disable Carb to turn it in, Sometimes it will allow me sometimes it wrong, and sometimes it will allow me to get the next part while other times it will not, this is a error for all my friends and so fourth

I hope with this info you can fix this bug, it really sucks having to Disable Carb everytime you get a field "Turn in type quest"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Hand in's and Accepting Quest's