Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-28-10, 04:20 PM   #1
teteiyusu
A Defias Bandit
Completely lost. =(

Hey all,

I was hoping that I could possibly get some help and understanding as how to understand how to use these packages. I have tried hard to understand and even build my own but I just can never figure out how people do it. Mine always end up all over the place nand horrible. So I have been trying to just download ones I like and then edit them to be used on my DK.

The only issue is... when I do it it seems to fail =(
I've been trying to get this one currently, but have had the same issue with all of them:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...esolution.html

I try and follow everything to the letter in the installtions but still I find myself logging in and being fluttered with everything being out of place and mashed together into the center of my screen and just out of whack.

I have tried loading profiles and it seemed to work for bartender but everything else it seemed to not work... Normally I am decent at thewse things.
But I have been getting very flustered over it all.

Could really use some help please!
I'd love to experience the great compliations everyone has put such work into to make them look so great!

Thank you in advance for any help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Completely lost. =(