03-25-09, 05:47 PM   #1
Lunarion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
LF Nameplate Addon (Aloft with Less)

I'm looking for an addon which changes nameplates.

Aloft is the only one which comes to mind to anyone I've asked. Now, Aloft is nice, but it uses a bit too many resources for my liking. It also has too many functions which I don't need.

All I want is an addon which will allow me to change the bar texture, text, and text alignment of the nameplates to match what I use with everything else. That's it. Nothing fancy.

The only time I show nameplates is when I arena. I use them from simply tracking movement through pillars. I just want them to match.

If anyone knows of one please let me know. Or someone could make one, that'd be great too.

Thanks in advance.
03-25-09, 06:41 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

iirc, you can do this with Skinner.

I haven't 'played' Wow, other than saying hello to friends, for a couple months. It seems that Skinner was all I used to accomplish this when I was active though.
03-25-09, 06:56 PM   #3
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
give http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eModifier.html a go.. havent used it myself though.

I use evl_nameplates myself and it can do what you're asking.. need to know some lua coding to configure .. no ingame config.

good luck
03-26-09, 08:05 AM   #4
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

http://www.vranx.com/nameplates.htm

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Nameplate Addon (Aloft with Less)