12-30-09, 07:11 PM   #1
Lunarion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Guild Vault Skinning

Without using Skinner.

That's the tricky part. Simply put I'm looking for an addon which skins the Guild Vault to be a bit cleaner in appearance. I don't want to download and use Skinner seeing as I have already used kgPanels among other addons to do similar things, therefore it would be somewhat wasteful.

I love how this looks for a skin, however that addon only captures a shot of the guild vault and allows it to be viewed from anywhere. It doesn't actually skin the vault itself.

Anywhos, hope something like that exisits. Thanks!
12-30-09, 09:54 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Try one of the many inventory mods, I've seen ArkInventory for one to skin all functions of your bags, bank, guild bank etc - it also should support custom textures and the ability to turn off the other features if all you want is the guild bank.
01-01-10, 01:13 PM   #3
Lunarion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I used to use ArkInventory but stopped back in BC. Currently I am using a carg_Bags layout which I really like.

Ideally I'm just looking for something simple to reskin the guild vault. It would be great of the author of the carg_Bags layout I'm using would be interested in doing it, but I don't think they are, sadly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Vault Skinning