06-16-10, 07:57 PM   #1
playloc
A Defias Bandit
Shareing Quest.

Hi-
I just recently downloaded this addon, and I can't figure out how to share quests with my group mates in dungeons as I could with the original quest log. Is there a way to do that with this addon? I tried looking through some of the post to see if this has already been answered, but I was not able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

06-16-10, 08:38 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by playloc View Post
Hi-
I just recently downloaded this addon, and I can't figure out how to share quests with my group mates in dungeons as I could with the original quest log. Is there a way to do that with this addon? I tried looking through some of the post to see if this has already been answered, but I was not able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Just open your quest log, right-click the quest name and then "share quest" in the drop-down.

Keep in mind not all quests are shareable.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

06-16-10, 11:41 PM   #3
playloc
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the response Voodoo. That could be why I was not able to find the share option.

06-17-10, 08:46 AM   #4
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Yeah, Carb is not real big on buttons where the quest log is concerned. Pretty much everything is right-click as opposed to buttons.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

06-22-10, 11:18 PM   #5
mikkeyboi
A Kobold Labourer
Yeah, same thing with abandoning quests, inviting someone from friends list, etc.

But I was wondering, since carb replaced a huge portion of that interface, do the features still remain the same? Because, would it not be redundant to feature the same function with different steps? Like, you're right clicking and selecting something instead of just simply clicking a button.

I'm not complaining, but just curious.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Shareing Quest.