02-05-06, 08:50 PM   #1
the_kraminator
A Murloc Raider
How do I untinstall? :(

Well after trying out UUI for a couple days, I think it's not the mod for me. So I was wondering how would I un-install it? Maybe some other time I'll try it out
02-05-06, 09:24 PM   #2
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Delete it from the addons directory in Windows Explorer or just hit the uncheck all in the addons (or is it Modifications) button at the character select screen
02-05-06, 09:27 PM   #3
the_kraminator
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Syxx
Delete it from the addons directory in Windows Explorer or just hit the uncheck all in the addons (or is it Modifications) button at the character select screen
What would I delete in the addons folder?
02-05-06, 09:33 PM   #4
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Depends.

If you want to go back to the original UI for WoW delete all the folders in there EXCEPT THE BLIZZARD_XXXXX folders (Not sure if WoW recreates these if not found).

If you have installed other addons remove all folders EXCEPT THE BLIZZARD_XXXXX and the ones for the addons you want.
02-05-06, 09:34 PM   #5
the_kraminator
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Sepioth
Depends.

If you want to go back to the original UI for WoW delete all the folders in there EXCEPT THE BLIZZARD_XXXXX folders (Not sure if WoW recreates these if not found).

If you have installed other addons remove all folders EXCEPT THE BLIZZARD_XXXXX and the ones for the addons you want.
Okay, thanks!
02-06-06, 11:22 AM   #6
The Nerd Wonder
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Sepioth
Depends.

You can delete the entire Interface folder. WoW will recreate the ones it adds the next time you run it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do I untinstall? :(