08-14-07, 07:37 AM   #1
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
Manual Mazzle Commands

Simple question which could help me solve issues with the upcoming 2.2 patch.

Mazzifier runs fine up until the last part. Click "Mazzify Me" it runs fine but the second button never pops up, is there a manual command to run the process that the second button runs? Or to at least start the sequence?
08-14-07, 08:16 AM   #2
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That button does nothing but reload the UI. I forget the command to do that but you can accomplish that by hitting Escape, clicking "Addons" and clicking "Reload UI". However, if the Mazzifier failed to reach the end there's a good possibility the UI won't work properly anyway.
08-14-07, 08:23 AM   #3
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

the command to manually reload is : /console reloadui
08-14-07, 08:33 AM   #4
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
I know it reloads the UI and I know the command, I figured there was more commands run by mazzle other than a simple reload UI. Which is what led to my question. I thought it was a UI reload followed by other scripts, but apparently it's not.
08-14-07, 09:07 AM   #5
slipline
A Defias Bandit
same problem here! reloading the ui doesnt fix the mazzifier problem for me. the second button does not appear for me on any of the PTRs.
08-14-07, 10:01 AM   #6
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by axi0m
I know it reloads the UI and I know the command, I figured there was more commands run by mazzle other than a simple reload UI. Which is what led to my question. I thought it was a UI reload followed by other scripts, but apparently it's not.
Well, if you're feeling really ambitious, all of the various stages of the mazzification are located in LUA files in the Mazzifier mod folder, as well as the DUF settings for the various aspect ratios in the DUF subfolder.
08-14-07, 11:02 AM   #7
slipline
A Defias Bandit
unfortuantely i dont know enough about lua to figure out whats going wrong, but Mazzle doesnt work at all on the new patch. in fact i have tried about 30 ACE compilations and none of them work either. I get tons of button scripting errors, and none of the unit frames appear to be working properly. This prevents many of the premade layouts from working properly.

There there is fubar sitting in all its glory. I suppose thats nice.

CT_Raid is also giving me some problems even stand alone.
08-14-07, 11:08 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Blizzard changed a few things in the patch. You need to give the addon authors time to fix their mods.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-14-07, 01:31 PM   #9
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Arkive
That button does nothing but reload the UI. I forget the command to do that but you can accomplish that by hitting Escape, clicking "Addons" and clicking "Reload UI". However, if the Mazzifier failed to reach the end there's a good possibility the UI won't work properly anyway.
That's exactly right. If you didn't get the button, you got an error. If this error occurred early in the process, you'd be skipping most of the things that the Mazzifier does.

Your much better off investigating or posting the error that occurred, which, btw, is exactly what the FAQ describes in the question about what to do when you don't get the second button.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Manual Mazzle Commands