12-01-08, 03:12 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Still tryingto track down my old addons for wrath comback....

Hi...

Still trying to get my old interface up and running.... can you please tell me what mods do these 3 things...

1) When you hand in a quest... this mod put the vender price of the items in the quest window.. so if you did not need any of them you could tell what it sold for.

2) I used to be able to have the statsus bars of my group and mods as % signs but when i moused over them they showed the exact values. In wow interface i can turn off % bars and see exact values all the time but they are normaly so big these values that they look ugly...

3) I used to have a mod that showed a draggable casting bar for your target, as well as sowning the cooldowns of your targets? (more for pvp and boss fighting)

Thanks in advance.
12-01-08, 05:06 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) Sellfish along with Vendorbait

2) This can be very easily achieved with any unitframes that use the DogTag libs. I recommend Pitbull.

3) Quartz and AzCastbar are the most popular ones, I have no clue about the cooldowns for other people.

Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Still tryingto track down my old addons for wrath comback....