Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-07-09, 07:36 AM   #1
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cooldown Request

Ok, so I'm loving the cooldown counts on the action bars now, but one that is "missing" is Lifetap (Warlock, but you should know that since you play one!). Now technically there's no "cooldown", but if you have the glyph of lifetap, you get that spirit bonus. I know if can be done since other action bar mods have done it, so it's just a matter of code.....

On another note. A nice request would be button hi-lighting. I love the faded out buttons (hated it at first, but now I love it). It can be kind of confusing though when it's a DOT that's faded out. Another nice feature I've seen on other action bar mods is a "hilight" for the button. Lime green border around the button when the spell is "active" is certainly a great help for people rotating spells. An on/off switch for this would be nice for those that don't want/like this sort of thing....

People with OCD (Or CDO in Scott's Case) prefer nUI+! Find it at www.nuiaddon.com

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Cooldown Request