09-29-13, 12:19 AM   #1
Algerhugz
A Murloc Raider
Rares On Mini Map

Not sure if I am just missing something or what however with nui enabled I am not seeing skull or sword markers on the mIni map for rares or events... But I will see them on the regular minimap if I disable nui. Any fix for this?

09-29-13, 02:28 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been seeing the island rares when they appear and I am in reasonable range to them. I don't see all of them grant you but I know in some cases I am quite a distance from them and in others I have no clue as to where they appear to know how far away I am from them. Whether the problem is intermittent I don't know as I have had rares in front of me that haven't appeared either.

09-29-13, 06:36 AM   #3
Algerhugz
A Murloc Raider
Well mine never appear on the map at all no matter what distance I am at. I have tried disabling all addons one at a time and that doesn't help either until I disable Nui then I am able to see the skulls and such on the mini map its just strange. I have become so used to playing with Nui I can barely function on wow with out it. So to disable it for rares on the island just doesn't work for me. I have managed thus far with out the feature that I hear everyone else talk about just would be nice if it would work LOL.

But anyway just want to say to Scott and everyone that contributes to Nui Great job on Nui and keeping it functional well continuing to work on Nui6. I am so looking forward to the beta of Nui6.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Rares On Mini Map