10-26-07, 06:06 AM   #1
izmebe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
One account done successfully now to the otherone

Ok so my boyfriend just quit wow and so im taking over his account... I got my account on my mazzle working but I can't get it to work on his account... why might this be? and how can i fix it?
10-26-07, 11:07 AM   #2
Spanksmalone
A Defias Bandit
Would you be willing to upload your Interface and Wtf so i may go off what you have. i can simply download them and all instances with stuff i can put my toon and realm info. i can't get this thing to work even after step by step work.
10-26-07, 01:04 PM   #3
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by izmebe
Ok so my boyfriend just quit wow and so im taking over his account... I got my account on my mazzle working but I can't get it to work on his account... why might this be? and how can i fix it?
Check your bugsack, see if any errors are happening there on the account in question during /mazzify.

Would you be willing to upload your Interface and Wtf so i may go off what you have. i can simply download them and all instances with stuff i can put my toon and realm info. i can't get this thing to work even after step by step work.
I do not suggest using someone else's WTF folder, if you cant get yours working, you did something wrong. There are several fixes and several walkthroughs. Start from scratch (delete interface/wtf/fonts) reinstall mazzleUI 1.1, install the patch for 2.2 (1.1.1), install my fix for moveframes, do wau without externals + download dependencies .
I find it hard to believe so many people have these issues when i haven't installed the patch and run fine with the fixes. so it leaves me to believe people are rushing through, skipping steps, and not reading.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » One account done successfully now to the otherone