02-03-15, 09:06 PM   #1
Moobien
A Murloc Raider
Treasure Locations

Hey guys, firstly, I want to say I have loved this addon since the days I was regularly dontating to it. I only just reenabled carbonite today and am glad it works, however none of the waypoints that I added for all the draenor treasures are showing anymore. I remember I had to have tomtom and paste and then paste in a massive string of waypoints which made them all show up, however since returning to carbonite none of these appear on the map. I don't know if this has been covered in other threads nor do I know what other addons could be involved in this. Any help to get these locations to appear on the carbonite map would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: They do appear only when on wow minimap and ONLY when moving.

Last edited by Moobien : 02-03-15 at 09:32 PM.
02-03-15, 10:28 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How are you getting TomTom to work with Carbonite without getting massively huge amounts of errors?
02-03-15, 10:31 PM   #3
Moobien
A Murloc Raider
I have no idea, I only reenabled carbonite today after disabling it when it broke at the WoD prepatch.
02-04-15, 01:11 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please give us your list of addons. Try enabling Compatibility mode in options of Carbonite.
02-04-15, 01:37 AM   #5
Moobien
A Murloc Raider
is there an easy way to get an addon list as curse claims over 100 addons installed (not nearly as many actually active. all compatability options enabled (that i could find)
02-04-15, 01:46 AM   #6
Moobien
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Please give us your list of addons. Try enabling Compatibility mode in options of Carbonite.
I found a tool and threw it on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Chax2pGy

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Treasure Locations