04-16-15, 07:44 PM   #1
Doodwoot
A Kobold Labourer
Action Bar layout changes not saving

So I have an issue with the action bar layout not being saved after switching talent specifications or layouts. Specifically what I'm talking about is making changes to the action bar through the RealUI interface and then hitting one of the two buttons in the bottom right, one of which switches the layout from DPS to Healer and the other one which switches talent specifications (which can also be done normally of course). If I've made changes to the action bars in terms of their position and then change talents or layouts and then change back it doesn't seem to keep the layout.

Is there some kind of issue with saving profiles that I'm not aware of or something I can do to retain specific action bar settings between switching talents/layouts?
04-17-15, 01:04 AM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Are you moving the action bars via the Positions tab on the config bar or by unlocking them from Bartender's config? The layout changer only supports the former at the moment, but if you used the later Bartender has its own dual spec support in its profiles section. Be sure to disable AddOn Control for the action bars if you use Bartender's method.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Action Bar layout changes not saving