09-07-09, 02:04 PM   #1
humid
A Defias Bandit
any developers for hire?

I have a small amount of WoW UI work I'd rather just pay someone else to do. I wonder if there are any freelance coders out there? I'm looking for someone with a good grasp of putting together frames for WoW, I would be responsible for all the logic outside of the UI.
If interested in doing some work please send samples of UI you've built and idea of the rate you'd expect to get paid. Bonus points if you use wowunit or have some Photoshop skills.

There isn't that much work and I can't guarantee more work down the line. But if you'd like to build a few dialogs in your off-time this could be fun for the right person. If the project is successful I would have more work, but thats kinda a pipedream no promises. This is for a part-time project I'm doing, I do have a regular job as a software developer and have 7+ years experience writing code.

Last edited by humid : 09-07-09 at 07:41 PM.
09-07-09, 03:21 PM   #2
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What kind of frames?
09-07-09, 07:37 PM   #3
humid
A Defias Bandit
The first frame needed is a simple dialog, with some text on top and a multiline textbox below. Next frame needed would be something of a list view that allows multiple selects.

I would handle the providing the input data and likely the event handling as well. I really just kinda need someone to take care of the layout.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » any developers for hire?