05-02-15, 03:40 PM   #1
Trommy
A Fallenroot Satyr

Distance between buttons

Is there script, which makes distance between buttons on panels is smaller?
(red marker on screen)
05-02-15, 04:25 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What are you using for your action bars? Those don't look like the default UI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-02-15, 04:41 PM   #3
Trommy
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
What are you using for your action bars? Those don't look like the default UI.
nMainBar. But standart UI-panels have distances too
05-02-15, 08:49 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes, but the default action bars aren't skinned and have art behind them. And knowing what mod you use influences the response to your question.

I haven't looked at the code for the action bars, though, so I'll let someone else answer you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-03-15, 12:24 AM   #5
Trommy
A Fallenroot Satyr

I know, that answers in addon thread is logically. But...i stay on this site ~2 years and know that in
"Addon Help/Support" help more faster than in addon comments...in general help, not ignore... I mean, some of my questions in addons comments stay last in thread from 2 year up to this day
05-04-15, 01:06 PM   #6
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This should work for the default UI if the mod is still based off it.
Code:
/run local s,t=0,{"ActionButton","MultiBarBottomLeftButton","MultiBarBottomRightButton"};=for i,j in ipairs(t) for k=2,12 do local b=_G[j..k];local p,f,r=b:GetPoint(1);b:SetPoint(p,f,r,s,0);end end
/run local s,t=0,{"MultiBarLeftButton","MultiBarRightButton"};=for i,j in ipairs(t) for k=2,12 do local b=_G[j..k];local p,f,r=b:GetPoint(1);b:SetPoint(p,f,r,0,-s);end end
Combined, these break the 255 character limit on macros, so they were split into horizontal and vertical macros respectively. If you want to adjust the spacing, go ahead and change the value of the local s. Increasing the value gives more spacing, decreasing will give less and can overlap buttons.

There's another problem that rises from this, the buttons will move toward the left or up depending on bar orientation.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Distance between buttons