04-29-13, 10:18 AM   #1
dimold
A Defias Bandit
Issue with carbonite objective tracking

Hey, I have some problems with carbonite. Lots of quest objectives isn't shown. It just writes "the objective is not in database". I read that pandorian users had that issue. But i'm using cataclysm 4.3.4, carbonite version: 4.301. I've played wrath of the lich king few years ago, used carbonite but no such issues back in those days. And now i have them.. with simple old quests for low lvl players. In screenshot listed below is an example of my issue. It tracks the zone where is the needed items, but the "gyromechanic gear 0/8" objective is yellow and when i try to press it manualy it just writes that no info in database and just shows the zone and writes "return to...". You will get it after checking out the screenshot. Please help me with this issue because i always loved using carbonite.. Don't wanna change it to other addon because of this annoying issue. Thanks for help!

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

04-29-13, 08:59 PM   #2
WOWVern
A Cyclonian
Have you upgraded to MoP yet? Some Cata quests were deemed obsolete when it came out. Of course, the db is not complete (and won't be for a while), so that could be it. Otherwise, you're behind the times by 7 months. One does understand, however, if you can't purchase MoP due to finances being low or nonexistent. In some cases, nonexistent funds are an unfortunate reality.

04-30-13, 06:59 AM   #3
dimold
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by WOWVern View Post
Have you upgraded to MoP yet? Some Cata quests were deemed obsolete when it came out. Of course, the db is not complete (and won't be for a while), so that could be it. Otherwise, you're behind the times by 7 months. One does understand, however, if you can't purchase MoP due to finances being low or nonexistent. In some cases, nonexistent funds are an unfortunate reality.
I doesn't matter why i play cata, i play what i like. Still the issue is not with some special cata quests, but with old clasic wow, tbc quests... i'm only 15 lvl but already have the issues with low lvl quests, so what will be when i will be 85 ? IDK what to do.. :/ In wotlk everything worked, but in cata no..

04-30-13, 08:27 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like you are playing on a private server... In which case no one will help you here at WoWI.

Even if you didn't have the latest expansion and you played on the live servers the latest version of Carbonite would work.

05-01-13, 12:36 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Issue with carbonite objective tracking