12-10-12, 03:42 PM   #1
Cabinet
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
CabUI - Graphical Rogue UI

CabUI - A graphical HUD based Rogue UI. (V1.0)
(Compiled/Customized by Pifil of Area 52 US)
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mpilation.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was inspired to create and share this by RealUI, and the various addon developers who created the addons in this pack. It is designed to use as much of Blizzard's code as possible, for less LUA errors, bugs, and lag.

Addons included in this pack are as follows;

BugSack
Aurora
BadBoy
Bagnon
Buttonfacade/Masque (Using Serenity)
Dominos
Grid
IceHUD
Nug Combo Bar
Shadowed Unit Frames
PhanxChat
Postal
SexyMap

***DISCLAIMER***
I did not make/develop any of these addons. I simply put them together and made them look pretty with each other. ***DISCLAIMER***
--------------------------------------
Installation Instructions;
Extract+put this into your World of Warcraft folder. (Replace the old Interface folder.)

Last edited by Cabinet : 12-10-12 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Cleaning up a bit
12-10-12, 04:02 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
(1) I believe it is against WoWI's policies to post links to off-site ZIP files. Instead, you should upload your UI to WoWI directly, and post a link to your WoWI download page.

(2) I'd suggest leaving out Auctionator, Deadly Boss Mods, and Skada. Many players will not need these addons, and those who do may prefer an alternative (such as Auctioneer, BigWigs, or Recount). It's easy enough to install these addons, and they don't require much (if any) setup other than dragging the window to the desired location.

(3) You might also leave out AtlasLoot, as it's fairly huge, and not really needed now that the game's own Encounter Journal tells you what loot drops from which bosses in which instances.

(4) You mention that oUF is included, but you forgot to name the actual oUF layout you're using.
12-10-12, 04:42 PM   #3
Cabinet
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
(1) I believe it is against WoWI's policies to post links to off-site ZIP files. Instead, you should upload your UI to WoWI directly, and post a link to your WoWI download page.

(2) I'd suggest leaving out Auctionator, Deadly Boss Mods, and Skada. Many players will not need these addons, and those who do may prefer an alternative (such as Auctioneer, BigWigs, or Recount). It's easy enough to install these addons, and they don't require much (if any) setup other than dragging the window to the desired location.

(3) You might also leave out AtlasLoot, as it's fairly huge, and not really needed now that the game's own Encounter Journal tells you what loot drops from which bosses in which instances.

(4) You mention that oUF is included, but you forgot to name the actual oUF layout you're using.
Sorry about that, should be fixed now =)
That's twice today you've helped me out
12-10-12, 06:51 PM   #4
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Kind of curious, but what's the point of having both the HUD, and unit frames?

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
12-10-12, 07:22 PM   #5
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

HUD's are useful for people with tunnel vision (limited or no peripheral vision). During combat, this visual impairment makes it difficult to focus on anything outside the center of the screen—where most of the action takes place. Out of combat, the HUD is no longer necessary.
12-10-12, 10:09 PM   #6
Dawn
A Molten Giant

That still doesn't explain why there are unitframes and a HUD. According to this, people should either use a HUD or normal unitframes, not both.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

12-10-12, 10:37 PM   #7
Phanx
Cat.

I could see using both if your main unit frames are off in a corner or along the very bottom, but when they are in the middle of the screen right next to the HUD, yeah, it seems redundant, but since the overall "random things floating randomly everywhere" style of the UI is not to my taste anyway, I wasn't going to point that out.
12-11-12, 07:24 AM   #8
Cabinet
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Coote View Post
Kind of curious, but what's the point of having both the HUD, and unit frames?
That's just the way I use it. It's fully preference tbh. I added shadowed unit frames instead of o_UF-Dimglass so that it is customizable.
12-11-12, 08:38 AM   #9
jtrag
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up

Nice! Looks sweet!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » CabUI - Graphical Rogue UI