08-10-09, 03:38 AM   #1
Activ
A Murloc Raider
NugEnergy

H1 all, maybe who has an old version of it a mod?
08-10-09, 04:24 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Activ View Post
H1 all, maybe who has an old version of it a mod?
Why?

If it is for anything other than a Retail 3.2 server, then you are playing on a Private Server and that is a recipe for an instant thread lock. Anything to do with "Private Servers" or non Blizzard-operated servers other than theoretical chatter is against WoWI's ToS.

The current version works. If you are having problems with the current version (and you are playing on a legitimate server), then report whatever issue you may be having so the author can fix them or at least state why something was done they way it was.

Last edited by Zyonin : 08-10-09 at 04:30 AM.
08-10-09, 04:44 AM   #3
Activ
A Murloc Raider
No , this mod works perfectly on 3.2 server . But i don't like bar fo "new" version of this mod , me more informatively with simple figures above a head as in it video http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=113153

p.s. sorry for bad English (use trans later)
08-10-09, 05:02 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Activ View Post
No , this mod works perfectly on 3.2 server . But i don't like bar fo "new" version of this mod , me more informatively with simple figures above a head as in it video http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=113153

p.s. sorry for bad English (use trans later)
OK, that is better. In your case, you would have to customize NugEnergy so it only shows a number as opposed to a number + bar. If you cannot turn off the bar via the GUI config, then you will have to do some tinkering in the Lua code.

This command:
Code:
/nen menu
should bring up the config menu. Frankly this one thing that should be documented in the AddOn's description (I just opened up the lua file with my text editor and located the line that governs the /commands) or in a simple text file in the AddOn's folder. d87 if you read this, you may want to consider this. I am not sure if this AddOns menu shows up in the AddOns menu when you use Esc -> Interface -> click the AddOns tab, I cannot test this as I do not have a working WoW account at this time.

Last edited by Zyonin : 08-10-09 at 05:06 AM.
08-10-09, 05:56 AM   #5
Activ
A Murloc Raider
In editing Lua I am not strong. In menu Addon there is no function of switching-off bar. If the author d87 has added the given function in the menu became simply superb, simply I is already tired from searches Old version. P.S. Thanks for attention.
08-11-09, 11:42 AM   #6
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Lykofos View Post
Why?

If it is for anything other than a Retail 3.2 server, then you are playing on a Private Server and that is a recipe for an instant thread lock. Anything to do with "Private Servers" or non Blizzard-operated servers other than theoretical chatter is against WoWI's ToS.

The current version works. If you are having problems with the current version (and you are playing on a legitimate server), then report whatever issue you may be having so the author can fix them or at least state why something was done they way it was.
That is not true. There are some mods I still have that are not up to date even though the author has updated them. They still work but feel more comfortable to me than the newer versions. Just because someone wants s previous release does nto mean they are doing something illegal.
08-11-09, 12:38 PM   #7
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by SenseiLoki View Post
That is not true. There are some mods I still have that are not up to date even though the author has updated them. They still work but feel more comfortable to me than the newer versions. Just because someone wants s previous release does nto mean they are doing something illegal.
Yeah, when I read that reply I was like, .
08-11-09, 10:19 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There have been a lot of private server posts recently. I think it has some people on edge a litte.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-11-09, 11:36 PM   #9
zero-kill
A Firelord

Oh I see, maybe I should frequent the boards more often

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » NugEnergy