11-20-10, 06:46 PM   #1
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Hiya

Is there a way to change the font face and color of the quest tracker, or maybe an addon where you have a better looking quest tracker frame?
11-20-10, 06:55 PM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Check out the fabulous Who Framed Watcher Wabbit addon by Seerah. It's great for modifying/moving anything and everything in the default quest tracker. :-)
11-20-10, 07:58 PM   #3
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Check out the fabulous Who Framed Watcher Wabbit addon by Seerah. It's great for modifying/moving anything and everything in the default quest tracker. :-)
Awesome, I will check it out. Thank you
11-20-10, 08:11 PM   #4
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Looks like exactly what I am looking for, but I have to disable my minimap to use it bc my minimap has the quest tracker Any idea how I can use my minimap and this addon?
11-20-10, 08:17 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You do not have to disable your minimap at all. What do you mean by "my minimap has the quest tracker"? Have no clue what kind of problem you're running into.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-20-10, 08:24 PM   #6
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You do not have to disable your minimap at all. What do you mean by "my minimap has the quest tracker"? Have no clue what kind of problem you're running into.
Hey Seerah. Sorry, I am not the best at explaining. I will try my best. What I mean is when I unlock the minimap addon I use (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/wmmap.aspx), I am able to move the quest tracker around. When I downloaded the addon mentioned in this thread, It was still showing within the minimap's tracker and the frame for the Who Framed Watcher Wabbit tracker was there, but no quests. I logged, and disabled minimap, and was able to see the quests then being tracked within the Who Framed Watcher Wabbit addon, so that is what I meant by it being tied in w/ my minimap. I don't know a whole lot about addons, so I am kinda sucky at explaning. Lol. Hope you understand now and maybe we can figure this out.
11-20-10, 08:39 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah, yes. I see that wMmap is stepping on WFWW's toes. Not on purpose, but because they are both trying to do the same thing. You may need to ask weasoug to add the option of disabling WatchFrame modification (many people prefer to use a quest addon for that instead), or you may have to find a different minimap addon after all: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=24
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-20-10, 08:43 PM   #8
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Ah, yes. I see that wMmap is stepping on WFWW's toes. Not on purpose, but because they are both trying to do the same thing. You may need to ask weasoug to add the option of disabling WatchFrame modification (many people prefer to use a quest addon for that instead), or you may have to find a different minimap addon after all: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=24
Thankyou Seerah, I will find out if they can make that an option, if not, new minimap it is. I really like that one though.

One more tiny question for you, on WFWW's screenshots, I really like the blue/black background on the tracker. Is there any way you'd be willing to tell me how I can get that?
11-20-10, 09:01 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That is a texture in Blizzard's UI art files. You can download SharedMedia-Blizzard to add it, and others, to the list of textures LibSharedMedia can use, which WFWW will pick up.

11-20-10, 09:13 PM   #10
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
That is a texture in Blizzard's UI art files. You can download SharedMedia-Blizzard to add it, and others, to the list of textures LibSharedMedia can use, which WFWW will pick up.
Alrighty, will look into it.
Thanks for all your help Seerah.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hiya