07-03-10, 07:58 AM   #1
wingedkat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Real ID misdirect fix

I'm looking for a mod that will pass a 'real ID' whisper from my auction alt account to my main account when both are logged on. I am aware that there are dual box solutions that have been created to do this with old style in-game whispers, but I don't know if they will work with the new whispers and I'm really not looking for any dual box functionality except this. I don't want to lose messages from real friends in auction spam on a screen I rarely look at. Is there a mod with this functionality already? Thank you for your responses.
07-03-10, 09:37 AM   #2
orionshock
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
eh?

don't give people your email u used on your auction house mule & only use 1 account to do real id with.
07-04-10, 07:46 AM   #3
wingedkat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah. Unfortunately, I believed Blizzard when they said, "sure, put all of your accounts on the same battle.net account..." and there is NO option to 'unmerge' after you have merged them in. It worked wonderfully in allowing me to use one authenticator for all of them... but now battle.net sends incoming tells to the wrong toon, even if the person I'm talking to hits /r to reply. I have emailed Blizzard to find out what I can do about pulling the auction alt account off of the battle.net account, but since their customer service is swamped, I'm looking for another solution, too.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Real ID misdirect fix