12-12-10, 03:49 PM   #1
Fragglerock
An Aku'mai Servant
Buff warning mod

Hoping to get some help finding a mod to replace AnnoyingBuffReminder

It's not completely broken yet, but there are some errors.

Basically I want the same thing. Something that reminds me of personal buffs, but doesn't appear on screen until the buff is needed (aka I don't want a mod that is constantly on screen monitoring buff times).

TIA!
12-12-10, 03:53 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use Cork. There is also SmartBuff, as well as a bevy of other addons that serve this purpose in our Buff/Debuff/Spell Mods category.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-12-10, 04:20 PM   #3
Fragglerock
An Aku'mai Servant
I'll go ahead and give Cork a try, thanks Seerah!
12-12-10, 11:14 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I'm a fan of ZOMGBuffs, myself - it's undergoing a little bit of growing pains at the moment, since it's adjusting to both 4.x and a conversion from Ace2+Fubar to Ace3+LDB. :-) However, it's still an excellent buff addon.
12-13-10, 01:57 PM   #5
Fragglerock
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm now totally in love with Cork! I wish I'd found it a long time ago, thanks so much Seerah!

Taryble, I'll check it out just for kicks, but Cork seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Buff warning mod