05-09-08, 11:07 AM   #1
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ArkiveUI - Automated in-game setup - Multi-res support

I couldn't edit the original post's subject from way back to reflect multi-res support, so figured I'd create a new one. This UI is heavily Mazzle-inspired but it brings a lot of new mods and design elements to Mazzle's tried and true layout. The UI has gone through several iterations and is fairly polished at this point. It includes an automated in-game setup to include the enabling/disabling of class-specific mods, setup of mods that don't support global profiles, and global adjustment of chat text sizes to suit your tastes. It has an assortment of mods that lend itself to raiding, 5-mans, questing, PVP, and even arenas. If you're looking for something clean but extremely informative (minimalists may want to look the other way ), give it a try.

The UI now supports 1.6, 1.33 and 1.25 aspect ratios. That covers virtually *all* resolutions except for the oddball 1.66 ones.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7877-ArkiveUI

Enjoy

Last edited by Arkive : 05-10-08 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Update with new resolution support
05-09-08, 06:19 PM   #2
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I kicked a wee bit of ass today and got 1.25 support back into the current build. Feel free to snag it once the site admins approve the download.
05-09-08, 09:47 PM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
your linky no worky

Here is a working one.

Arkive UI

Also can I suggest you change the font color on your addons info page. I use the Light color version of this website and in order to read the text I need to highlight it .. or look at an awkward angle really close
05-10-08, 05:19 AM   #4
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Very strange...wonder why the forum cropped the link. Thanks for the heads up. I suspect my credibility may be shot at this point though

I see what you mean now that I switched to "Light" to test it. I changed the font back to "Red".
05-10-08, 08:25 AM   #5
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Ok, the UI now supports 1.33 aspect ratios as well. Enjoy
05-13-08, 08:02 PM   #6
InTenSityX
A Defias Bandit
I have a stupid question. When I go to change the font on the chat bars, it seems to revert back to 11 ft. I can't see that small. Can you just at least point me in the right direction to fix this?
05-14-08, 07:47 PM   #7
depthofhell
A Murloc Raider
What mod is it that you use in your UI that show the locations of all the mines. And where cam i get it

Last edited by depthofhell : 05-14-08 at 07:52 PM.
05-14-08, 08:18 PM   #8
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
It's Cartographer and Cartographer_Mining. Also snag Cartographer_Routes for a completely brainless collection of ore.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » ArkiveUI - Automated in-game setup - Multi-res support