05-08-13, 10:34 AM   #1
jayzor
A Defias Bandit

Carbonite Mini-Map Bug with Worgen Characters

I've never had any issue with Carbonite in the pass, but since I re-installed WoW with MoP and Carbonite and started a new Worgen, the Carbonite map is just broken and in scrambles... The beginning town the map becomes all green and doesn't move correctly with my character, and after the beginning town once you become a Worgen the map is not at the right spot, doesn't follow character properly, it shows I'm in the middle of the water. I have a couple screenshots to show you.

** This only happens with Worgen - all other races works fine **

- I've uninstalled Carbonite and all my other add-ons
- Re-installed Carbonite
- everything is is order in my WoW addon folder and everything.

I have no idea how to fix this... Thanks.

Last edited by jayzor : 05-08-13 at 08:19 PM. Reason: removed the ? icon beside my thread

05-08-13, 05:12 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not getting any type of error with Carbonite and my main is Worgen, but have you considered perhaps posting this in the Carbonite section on the forums? You may get faster assistance that way.

05-08-13, 05:16 PM   #3
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried using the Carbonite Beta version? I know the old version of carbonite had quite a few bugs with the new beginners areas and new zones.

05-08-13, 06:38 PM   #4
jayzor
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Othgar View Post
Have you tried using the Carbonite Beta version? I know the old version of carbonite had quite a few bugs with the new beginners areas and new zones.
yup, I thought that too, and even that didn't fix anything... it's quite the odd bug. I'm almost feeling rather annoyed by this as I really like carbonite, I have been using it pre-cataclysm and this is the first time something like that happens.

edit: I notice that this glitch or bug happens after I accept the first quest upon new character. I hope this helps shine some light.

Last edited by jayzor : 05-08-13 at 08:19 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Mini-Map Bug with Worgen Characters