05-07-14, 07:15 AM   #1
Maxeus
A Defias Bandit
Seeking a specific ElvUI edit vers.

Hiya guys!

I might not get lucky, but i'm seeking this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv7GmCpopkg UI - I've tried to get in contact with the author of the vid, but haven't got luck yet.

I've tried to look on both Tukui.org and here but does'nt seem to find it .. If any can help that would be awesome!
05-07-14, 07:22 AM   #2
Tactica
Not Amused

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Maxeus View Post
Hiya guys!

I might not get lucky, but i'm seeking this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv7GmCpopkg UI - I've tried to get in contact with the author of the vid, but haven't got luck yet.

I've tried to look on both Tukui.org and here but does'nt seem to find it .. If any can help that would be awesome!
FYI your link to said YouTube video is broked! See this

Not Tukui...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv7GmCpopkg

use [*URL=]TEXT HERE[/URL*] or [*URL]LINK HERE[/URL*] (no * of course!)
VID TEXT HERE

Last edited by Tactica : 05-07-14 at 01:02 PM.
05-07-14, 11:33 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Lol, that ****ed vbulletin's whole post layout
05-07-14, 12:20 PM   #4
Tactica
Not Amused

Originally Posted by ravagernl View Post
Lol, that ****ed vbulletin's whole post layout

You mean how I had to edit 40 times and still couldn't break the link?!
05-07-14, 12:34 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The end of the video has what addons are used. It also says that the UI is ElvUI, NOT TukUI.

For a link, try using [ url="YOUR URL HERE"]WHAT IT'S CALLED HERE[ /url]. There are extra spaces after the opening bracket ( [ ) and after the first closing bracket ( [ / ). The quotes MUST be there in the URL part.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-07-14 at 12:47 PM.
05-07-14, 12:56 PM   #6
Tactica
Not Amused

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
The end of the video has what addons are used. It also says that the UI is ElvUI, NOT TukUI.
Me knows me Tukui! <3 See ElvUI download here where you also find Tukui, it's predecessor!

and... /facepalm

ElvUI
Vuhdo
BigWigs
MikScrollingBattleText
Recount
WeakAuras
05-07-14, 11:57 PM   #7
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
For a link, try using [ url="YOUR URL HERE"]WHAT IT'S CALLED HERE[ /url]. There are extra spaces after the opening bracket ( [ ) and after the first closing bracket ( [ / ). The quotes MUST be there in the URL part.
It doesn't matter. The forums do some "special processing" with Youtube URLs that breaks everything. I reported it months ago, but apparently it hasn't been fixed. The only way to post a Youtube URL without breaking your whole post is to just post the URL, not a link, on its own without anything around it, and let the forums turn it into an embedded video on the page. Or you can intentionally break the URL so the forums can't detect it, and let people copy, paste, and fix it manually, eg. "youtube DOT com/watch?v=TbUGwA_woCE"
05-08-14, 07:08 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh. Thanks Phanx. Never having posted a link for a youtube video before I didn't know.

Oh well. The way I posted to post a link works generally, so I guess I did something right. Even though it was wrong in this case.

@OP: I think the UI is a custom, personal, edit of ElvUI. But I could be wrong about that, too.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-08-14 at 07:25 AM. Reason: More info!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Seeking a specific ElvUI edit vers.