02-11-07, 08:21 PM   #421
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kamishimi
I'm assuming that the MazzleUI Preloader re-enabled the Fubar plugin for some reason. I know what you're talking about, since I tried to disable the plugin to save bar space too -- it just ends up as a minimap button after relogging. What's the official word on this, Mazzle?
The preloader does not do any enabling or disabling.

I'm not sure on the MazzleUI Fubar entry. I never tried hiding the text. It's possible that I didn't set up the Fubar data structures correctly to do that properly. I don't know.

02-11-07, 08:23 PM   #422
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Raggy
yes, the volume settings are all on. I mean the sounds like clanking of weapons all teh sounds that are made with combat. gouge, backstab. any of those. Including the sounds of actual fighting.
I don't alter sounds in any way. Experiment with the blizzard or Fubar VolumeFu settings. You'll find both volume settings and enabling settings.

There's also a new sound channels type setting somewhere in blizzard's settings.

02-11-07, 08:38 PM   #423
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Click-casting used to be possible on the models. I took it off b/c the situation is a little different in the 1.6. There's plent of room or it to click, even with it off. It was just an oversight.

I have nothing against agUF either. When 2.0 first came out, I tried to make a version of these unit frames in agUF. There were a few things I couldn't do, so I decided to scrap it for the time being. It's a possibility for the future, depending on how much time I decide to keep spending on the project.
Click casting on the models would be wonderful. However, would it leave us with no way to access the right-click menu's on frames?

As for an AG-uf version of your frames, I think it would be wonderful. While the discord frames look AWESOME with the vertical bars, and are highly configurable, I think the advantages of an AG_UF setup would be worth it. With AG-UF, you'd have better ace2 performance using shared libraries already in the comp. (Although I admit, you have DUF running TIGHT. I tried it out once before, messed with it for weeks, and never would have imagined it would look good vertical like that. I've never even seen other people do that in the SS's on the discord site.

Also, with DUF I've yet to get it to display pet owners, which is default in the AG_unitframes. And as a healer, clique + ag frames that change color on debuff saves raids. I still have yet to come up with a good way of doing it in your UI, although I've been able to create a background that turns green on poison behind your unitframes, but they get all screwy.

For me the killer is that, as awesome as the discord bars, unit frames, and interfaces were the guy who made em quit playing, and has no reason to crank em out like he could. AG-unitframes gets an update what, like twice a week.

In all honesty, with what you've done with it, maybe you could help or create a branch of your own DUF with the authors permission? I'd love to see discord bars again.

02-11-07, 08:49 PM   #424
Raggy
A Murloc Raider
the sounds arent working on any of my charecters.

ok had to disable hardware exceleration in teh sound options. Weird, used to always run that. but oh well i have sound now.

Last edited by Raggy : 02-11-07 at 09:25 PM.

02-11-07, 09:12 PM   #425
crazycorpse
A Defias Bandit
@ Raggy

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I don't alter sounds in any way. Experiment with the blizzard or Fubar VolumeFu settings. You'll find both volume settings and enabling settings.

There's also a new sound channels type setting somewhere in blizzard's settings.
It's 2 post's up from you

---------

I need to remove the stunn watch so i can replace it with NECB, i've disabled Antagonist but its still comming up with the timers.. what am i doing wrong?

Also,is there any way to make my buffs/debuffs bigger?
Thanks

P.S Not only have you given me a great UI... you converted me from clicking xD

02-11-07, 09:56 PM   #426
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
What is the bar of color that appears while in battle on the target Frame where it says "Looking at _____" ? It seems to go up and down and is orangish on my UI but I don't see what it is for.

W

02-11-07, 10:00 PM   #427
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wolfang
What is the bar of color that appears while in battle on the target Frame where it says "Looking at _____" ? It seems to go up and down and is orangish on my UI but I don't see what it is for.

W
Target of target's health

02-11-07, 11:43 PM   #428
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Are you sure? The bar goes UP as the battle rages not down.

W

02-11-07, 11:45 PM   #429
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wolfang
Are you sure? The bar goes UP as the battle rages not down.

W

Positive.. its a reverse scale thingy.. the closer to death the target's target is the fuller the bar is

02-11-07, 11:48 PM   #430
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Very much thanks!

W

02-12-07, 12:01 AM   #431
Keizo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Any ideas on how to swap out bags?

Just had some 18 slot bags made and cant for the life of me figure out how to replace the old ones with the new!

The old bag mode had a "show all bags" feature and you just drag and drop the bag into the new slot.

Thanks~!
K~

02-12-07, 12:24 AM   #432
imdie
A Defias Bandit
Alright, I have 2 questions which I haven't seen yet here, though I was just skimming, so please forgive me and tell me to go look again if the answers are there:

1) I have an addiction to FuBar, but ever since 2.0, I've been having issues with the Plugins often deciding not to appear for me. This seems to be completely random, sometimes they show, sometimes they don't. Since This problem, I've been using Titan Panel. Since I would really love to give Mazzle a shot, is there a way that I can either:
a) Make sure FuBar's plugins load correctly everytime? or-
b) Use Titan and Titan plugins with MazzleUI?

2) My guild uses GroupCalendar to coordinate events. When I load up and ./mazzify, My night/day clock is nowhere to be found, and since GroupCalendar anchors itself to the night/day clock, this is kindof a big issue for me. Is there a way to make my night/day clock viewable again? If not, is there somewhere else on my MazzleUI interface that this addon is anchoring itself to?

Thanks in advance. :-)

02-12-07, 12:29 AM   #433
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Keizo
Any ideas on how to swap out bags?

Just had some 18 slot bags made and cant for the life of me figure out how to replace the old ones with the new!

The old bag mode had a "show all bags" feature and you just drag and drop the bag into the new slot.

Thanks~!
K~

It works the same as it always did. Click on the MazzleUI logo to show your bagbar.

02-12-07, 12:41 AM   #434
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by imdie
Alright, I have 2 questions which I haven't seen yet here, though I was just skimming, so please forgive me and tell me to go look again if the answers are there:

1) I have an addiction to FuBar, but ever since 2.0, I've been having issues with the Plugins often deciding not to appear for me. This seems to be completely random, sometimes they show, sometimes they don't. Since This problem, I've been using Titan Panel. Since I would really love to give Mazzle a shot, is there a way that I can either:
a) Make sure FuBar's plugins load correctly everytime? or-
b) Use Titan and Titan plugins with MazzleUI?

2) My guild uses GroupCalendar to coordinate events. When I load up and ./mazzify, My night/day clock is nowhere to be found, and since GroupCalendar anchors itself to the night/day clock, this is kindof a big issue for me. Is there a way to make my night/day clock viewable again? If not, is there somewhere else on my MazzleUI interface that this addon is anchoring itself to?

Thanks in advance. :-)
1a) No idea. I'd find a forum where FuBar is discussed and ask them about your issue. I've never experienced it.

1b) Should be fine. You'll just lose the MazzleUI Fubar menu.

2) It shouldn't matter whether it's hidden or not, unless Group Calendar is parenting its button to the day night clock, which I very much doubt. It's probably just anchoring it to it. But if you want to check, try making the frame you're interested in visible. Here are the minimap frames:

MinimapBackdrop
MinimapToggleButton
Minimap
MinimapBorderTop
MiniMapPing
MiniMapBattlefieldFrame
MinimapBorder
MinimapZoomIn
DurabilityFrame
MinimapCluster
GameTimeFrame
MinimapZoomOut
MinimapZoneText
MiniMapMailFrame
MiniMapMeetingStoneFrame
MiniMapTrackingFrame
MinimapZoneTextButton
MiniMapBattlefieldDropDown
MiniMapBattlefieldDropDownButton

You can show any one of them by typing /script <framename>:Show()

It's also possible that the minimap button is south of the map and is offscreen.

02-12-07, 12:51 AM   #435
Jpardue
A Kobold Labourer
i have read all the faq's and channel logs you have, and they all say stuff about different layouts for each class. though however i mazzify i only and always see the same 3. is this correct of am i missing out? thanks

02-12-07, 01:05 AM   #436
td3201
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by coniferous
If you take a look at the top fubar, theres an addon called name fu that will let you configure which names are shown and which ones are hidden. You might also wanna look at the FAQ entry about efficiency modes.
OK, this works but the settings do not stick. Something has defaults set. Where do I set these to be default?

02-12-07, 01:06 AM   #437
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
so every time i try to install mazzle i get loads of errors that have to do with AceLibrary and i never get the "Reload My UI" option....i have all the dependencies enabled and such....so what am i doing wrong?

02-12-07, 01:07 AM   #438
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Jpardue
i have read all the faq's and channel logs you have, and they all say stuff about different layouts for each class. though however i mazzify i only and always see the same 3. is this correct of am i missing out? thanks

You're only going to see the bar layouts for the class you are Mazzifying. So, you won't see the Mage layout, when Mazzifying a Priest (for example).. at least, I think thats what you're asking...

02-12-07, 01:07 AM   #439
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Jpardue
There's an issue with foreign language versions of WoW that I have not yet fixed. I'm not currently using localized version of the class names when determing which layouts to show. As a result, you just see the simple layouts. Check out the foreign language thread in this forum.

02-12-07, 01:10 AM   #440
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by themcity
so every time i try to install mazzle i get loads of errors that have to do with AceLibrary and i never get the "Reload My UI" option....i have all the dependencies enabled and such....so what am i doing wrong?

The first thing you're doing wrong is thinking that anybody could figure anything out form "I get loads of errors".

I'd suggest going to the bug report thread and post a detailed report with the necessary information detailed in the first post.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD