Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-11-07, 09:41 AM   #11
Marrock
A Murloc Raider

i NEED HELP

Mazzle i love the UI all I wanted and have been loking for, but I guess I got a lil greedy, I have not had a prob till NOW

I DL'ed the mazzle skin to change the look a lil, but was a mistake. It has put the targeted mob's hp/mana to the left hand side I mean far left. I have completely deleted my add on file, saved variables, account info ne thing I could that delt with ne of my toons that may have a copy of the mod or ne mazzle reminant to start from scratch. Logged in, fine, plain and simple like blizz likes it well i reinstalled Mazzle and bamm!!!! there it is again the mana /hp to the left side of mob not in the right place. NE Suggestions.
i would have added a screen shot of the prob but at this time I have not reinstalled mazzleui for the 5th time yet.

Edited:

Ok i have finally got mazzle reinstalled and well i spent 3hrs geting every thing perfect on ky lock b4 i moved on to another lower toon. wellI flew to Shatt and game froze completley dc'ed from it. reloaded the game and the 3 hrs i spent was for nada mazzle RESET!!!! well i reset a few things and went to IF and got booted again, every thing reset.
OK I love this add on and i can't get my ui to ever look like that and i want ito back with no probs like b4 WTF do i do????

Last edited by Marrock : 04-11-07 at 02:08 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD