05-26-07, 09:07 AM   #1381
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

There's nothing in there that points to an add-on. It seems to be related to your macros.
Strange, I only have one macro. I will delete it and see if that fixes the problem...it is only happening on this one character.

W

05-26-07, 09:18 AM   #1382
gweniver
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

oCD is not playing well with an add-on you have installed that creates buttons. Since this has not been reported before, I'd look at any add-ons you've added.
Seems to be a problem with FishingBuddy and FishingAce. I first had FishingBuddy installed and the error went away after I removed it. I then tried FishingAce and received the same error when I tried using anything with a cooldown.

05-26-07, 09:38 AM   #1383
Darmetheon
A Kobold Labourer
updating add-ons

Howdies, I've been working on updating all the add-ons that are included in your UI compilation so that they are up to date with WoW's Patch 2.1.0. I found it difficult to find Bongos, however I did find Bongos2 that seemed to support everything that Bongos did. (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...4-Bongos2.html) Any suggestions on what to do? (for now i'll just enable outdated addons)

Ash.

05-26-07, 11:16 AM   #1384
Sentahl
A Kobold Labourer
I've been leveling a druid using Mazzle, re-Mazzify'ing whenever I get a new spell. Well at level 50 I just got rank 1 Gift of the Wild and mazzifying with the button configuration option mapped Gift of the Wild to Shift-1. Which all leads me to my question:

Where are the stances mapped to Shift-1,2,3 keybindings? I notice that if I attempt to map something new to any of them it gives the warning that it is currently used by SPELL Cat Form (for example) but I can't find where that mapping is stored such that I can restore my old Shift-1 Bear Form keybinding.

Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't wasted a half dozen Wild Berries by now forgetting to fix the binding after a reconfig :P

Thanks!
And kudos on an amazing compilation.

(pps. Followed Airdragon's step-by-step on fixing for 2.1 and it worked great!! Thanks again!)

05-26-07, 11:29 AM   #1385
asgord
A Defias Bandit
scaling figure

how can i scale my own figure and stats on left bottom left screen they are too small

05-26-07, 02:55 PM   #1386
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sentahl
I've been leveling a druid using Mazzle, re-Mazzify'ing whenever I get a new spell. Well at level 50 I just got rank 1 Gift of the Wild and mazzifying with the button configuration option mapped Gift of the Wild to Shift-1. Which all leads me to my question:

Where are the stances mapped to Shift-1,2,3 keybindings? I notice that if I attempt to map something new to any of them it gives the warning that it is currently used by SPELL Cat Form (for example) but I can't find where that mapping is stored such that I can restore my old Shift-1 Bear Form keybinding.

Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't wasted a half dozen Wild Berries by now forgetting to fix the binding after a reconfig :P

Thanks!
And kudos on an amazing compilation.

(pps. Followed Airdragon's step-by-step on fixing for 2.1 and it worked great!! Thanks again!)
The Mazzifier does it invisibly. I highly suggest just overwriting the bindings using Bongos to whatever you'd like. In fact, I'd suggest this even if you want to keep the same exact bindings.

05-26-07, 03:00 PM   #1387
moralsin
A Murloc Raider
Trouble

my problem is that wenever i die, and i have the mazzle addons activated, it wont let me ressurect by walking to my corpse or by a player ressurecting me, only spirit healer ressurections are possible and im positive its not ment to do this, the only other way i can ressurect is to log out disable all addons(wich is only all the mazzle ones) and then log in again and ressurect then. is there any way to solve this problem?

05-26-07, 04:06 PM   #1388
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

Hello, ran into some trouble with my warlock character. I've mazzified my rogue and addons are working ell t the moment, however I mazzified my lock and now it crashes out everytime I log onto that guy unless i completely disable all addons. I recieve this error:

Assertion Failed!

App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app
File: /Volumes/F2/usrbuild/xb/build/WoW_6692patch2.1.0/WoW/Source/Mac/../../../Engine/Source/Frame/CLayoutFrame.cpp
Line: 806
Error Code: 0x85100086
Time: 2007-05-26 18.04.25 EDT

Assertion: scale

05-26-07, 05:29 PM   #1389
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Isengarde
Hello, ran into some trouble with my warlock character. I've mazzified my rogue and addons are working ell t the moment, however I mazzified my lock and now it crashes out everytime I log onto that guy unless i completely disable all addons. I recieve this error:

Assertion Failed!

App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app
File: /Volumes/F2/usrbuild/xb/build/WoW_6692patch2.1.0/WoW/Source/Mac/../../../Engine/Source/Frame/CLayoutFrame.cpp
Line: 806
Error Code: 0x85100086
Time: 2007-05-26 18.04.25 EDT

Assertion: scale
Check out the Mac threads. Mac users are trying to figure out why this is occurring.

05-26-07, 06:36 PM   #1390
Chulamal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, I looked through the FAQs, and this thing, and I couldn't find anything referencing the LFG section. On the original WoW setup, its the I key but I can't find it on the MazzleUI. Can anyone help me to find this button?

05-26-07, 06:49 PM   #1391
td3201
A Murloc Raider

This is incorrect. While prat is used for chat settings, it has no bearing on the position of the windows. You probably had an error when you Mazzified and didn't notice it. You can try re-mazzifying the layout.
Indeed, prat doesn't seem to fix what my problem is. Here is a screenshot of my interface. The combat log is in the bottom left right now. I manually moved my other channel tabs (general,trade,etc) out of the way so you can see it. I want it in the bottom right, where I think it is intended to go. Mazzify again didnt do the trick for me.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	combatbox.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	1165  

05-26-07, 09:15 PM   #1392
Chulamal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I figured out how to fix that other problem I was having, but now I'm confused. I've lost the Food/Water/Potion bar that is normally above the combat logs. Remazzifying isn't doing anything. *confused and lost*

05-26-07, 10:22 PM   #1393
td3201
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Chulamal
I figured out how to fix that other problem I was having, but now I'm confused. I've lost the Food/Water/Potion bar that is normally above the combat logs. Remazzifying isn't doing anything. *confused and lost*
I am seeing that problem as well.

05-26-07, 10:29 PM   #1394
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by td3201
Indeed, prat doesn't seem to fix what my problem is. Here is a screenshot of my interface. The combat log is in the bottom left right now. I manually moved my other channel tabs (general,trade,etc) out of the way so you can see it. I want it in the bottom right, where I think it is intended to go. Mazzify again didnt do the trick for me.

Thanks!
Your mazzify doesn't complete. You probably got an error.

05-26-07, 11:06 PM   #1395
td3201
A Murloc Raider

Your mazzify doesn't complete. You probably got an error.
Interesting, after a few more mazzify's, I got the tabs to show up for combat log and dmg out. With these tabs, I can unlock them and move them. Much better. Thanks!

05-27-07, 08:49 AM   #1396
ThaJuice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Battlegrounds

I have a problem with my battlegrounds, as soon as its over, the stats screen never appears to come up. Sometimes if i click on the BattlegroundsFu the stats screen will appear, and sometimes, it'll just show stats of an old battlegrounds i did previously and sometimes never even updates. What Addon should i be updating so that this will properly work again? I thought it was just BattlegroundsFu. I update that but i still seem to having the same problem.

05-27-07, 06:43 PM   #1397
Kasath
A Defias Bandit
Hey all, I just started using this great UI, so I apologize in advance if these questions have already been addressed, but it doesnt seem like they have.

The buttons on my cartographer map are not operating, and I cannot make a note on the map.

The buttons for my Food/Water/Potion/First Aid are not showing.

Whenever I try to click DeuceCommander, which i need to because I need to configure my raid frames, I get an error.

Is there any way that I can move my pvp icon, or my buff icons? When I am flagged my pvp mark is covering up some of my Weapon's Buff (Windfury), and it is fairly annoying. Things like this bother me.

Any support would be great, thanks for your time!

05-27-07, 07:19 PM   #1398
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian

There's nothing in there that points to an add-on. It seems to be related to your macros.
Ok, the problem here is actually PRAT. Nowhere is there the file listed in the error except in the PRAT directory. I have no macros assigned and it still gives me this error but only for certain characters. I have tried reMazzifying to no avail.

I'll try again, but any ideas now?

W

05-27-07, 08:12 PM   #1399
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Wolfang
Ok, the problem here is actually PRAT. Nowhere is there the file listed in the error except in the PRAT directory. I have no macros assigned and it still gives me this error but only for certain characters. I have tried reMazzifying to no avail.

I'll try again, but any ideas now?

W
Code:
[2007/05/26 03:22:11-61-x63]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: bad argument #1 to 'strmatch' (string expected, got nil):
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: in function `QueryCastSequence':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1253: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1229>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1272: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1269>:
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1287: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1283>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1299: in function `UpdateMacroFeedback':
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":10: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

Further troubleshooting....it is in fact one macro that I was using...I have narrowed the problem down to the following macro ( which worked flawlessly with no errors up until the last patch...it still works flawlessly other than setting off BugSack)

Code:
/cast [nomodifier, harm] Serpent Sting
/cast [modifier:ctrl, harm] Viper Sting
/cast [modifier:alt, harm] Tranquilizing Shot
/castsequence reset=4/combat [modifier:shift, harm] Concussive Shot, Steady Shot
/changeactionbar 2
/startattack
/petattack
The macro seems sound...why is it setting off Prat?

W

05-27-07, 08:18 PM   #1400
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No idea. I'd suggest going to the Ace forums and asking the Prat guys. Or even the Blizzard forums. I think others have posted about other macro issues.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD