01-18-08, 01:39 PM   #1
Draanimrev
A Defias Bandit
Button Layouts

Are there by chance any Paladins that use this interface? If so, what kind of a button layout/hotkey setup do you use?

In all honesty, the Paladin button layout is complete garbage. There is just a bunch of 100% useless crap that the default button layout puts on the screen. Like the down ranked bubble....I honestly forget what the spell is even called. It also doesn't even really place Divine Illumination or Divine Favor on any of the hot bars.

It is painfully obvious that whoever made the layout probably never played a Paladin before....and if they did, they were not heavy into BG or Raid healing.

If anyone could maybe post a screen shot of their own layout or something, that would be sweet. I've never been able to find that "Perfect" hot key or button layout that works for me, so I am constantly trying new things.
01-18-08, 03:20 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

If you had read the faq (as all new users are repeatedly asked to do before posting) along with the plethora of additional things on this topic at least as far as the missing spells are concerned, it reads that none of the Burning crusade Related spells and abilities have been added to the button layouts at this point. Hence the reason that Divine Illumination is not present.

Please try to refrain from making angry or flaming comments especially as your first post. How do you know that whom ever setup up the paladin layouts has never played a pally? Just because the buttons that they have found to be the least obtrusive for the majority of people don't work for you does not mean that they've never played one before.

If you don't like what someone has spent a great deal of time setting up for you then ultimately i suggest that you set things up for yourself.

The community of users here work very hard to keep this whole project going. Please in the future try to be helpful not accusatory and angry.

01-18-08, 03:39 PM   #3
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yup i have to agree myself i play a pally raid heal dont BG becasue well just becasue i dont no need to. It works fine for me and im sure plenty of others. Dont flame something or someone for making something that all can use. You can set up buttons anyway you want.

And if i remember corectly there is a button for a generic button layout so you can do what you want with it. Just becasue the buttons that you use arent there dont take it upon your self to be pissy. Dont be lazy and put the buttons where you want them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Layouts