02-11-07, 02:10 AM   #361
moerscho
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Odairon
Hi,

I play a druid and I've got some issues with my actionbars.
First time I run the MazzleUI I checked the "drop actionicons in my actionbar"-box and proceed with the "Mazzify Me" button.
After finishing the UI-reload I wondered that there was no single icon in my actionbar. No big deal, so I fit everything in for my normal casterstance and shifted into cat form for changing the actionbar. But the casterstancebar remains. Same when I shift to bear form.
So what am I doing wrong? And what I have to do, to get things running?

Some further informations:
- BugSack: empty
- no additional Addons installed
- german client

Thanks

P.S.: I hope my english is not that bad.
I have the same Problem, with all of my Chars with the German Client. (Warlock 67, Warrior 63...) No Skills are placed into the Buttons. The only layouts, i can choose of are the 2 simple Layout, none else. So i guess threre´s maybe really an issue with the german client.

But...besides of this, thx für this GREAT UI

02-11-07, 02:11 AM   #362
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
Pesky Fort Buff?

I've disabled all the preloaded click bindings in Clique but there is still a pesky 'Power Word Fortitude' binding, assumably in another mod, that is casting on 'Right Click' when I have the mouse over my own unit frame.

Any ideas where this one is hiding ?

Thanks,

= F

02-11-07, 02:17 AM   #363
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Aidenn
I'm sorry to post such a mundane question, because I could have sworn I had seen the answer somewhere, but I reread the ingame FAQ and I could not find the answer for the life of me. Using the priest pre-set button configuration, is there a button for shooting the wand, or do I need to create my own?

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Read the button layout description when you're installing. I forget what the priest binding is.
Like Mazzle said, you'll find it in the layout description during Mazzifying (last page - button configuration). From the top of my head it's Alt-~

02-11-07, 02:50 AM   #364
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Question got buried without an answer, one of the drawbacks of a single support thread rather than multiple threads, reposting if you don't mind, thanks

I've just got 1.0 running and it looks superb. I am however trying to figure out ShardAce, I have always used Necrosis. When I first loaded mazzleUI, before I mazzified, the ShardAce buttons were arranged in an arc on the top right of the screen. After mazzifying however the buttons are completely gone. I have used the ShardAce options to try to reset the buttons to the cursor but this option doesnt do anything. I have also tried changing the scale thinking maybe their scale was different and it had pushed the buttons off the side of the screen like I've seen some mods do before. I have tried everything I could think of and searched this forum for an answer but cannot find one. Any help would be appreciated.

One other thing, I noticed there is no button on the Warlock layout for Fel Armor. Is this intended or just not implemented yet?

02-11-07, 03:10 AM   #365
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by moerscho
I have the same Problem, with all of my Chars with the German Client. (Warlock 67, Warrior 63...) No Skills are placed into the Buttons. The only layouts, i can choose of are the 2 simple Layout, none else. So i guess threre´s maybe really an issue with the german client.

But...besides of this, thx für this GREAT UI
In one of the recent versions, I started using babblelib to translate the spells. It should be placing them OK, though I haven't received any confirmation from a foreign language user of WoW that it works yet.

Remember, though, that none of the simple layouts place spells. Those layouts are supposed to have empty buttons. That said, every class should definitely have at least one layout that places spells. Usually it's called "Mazzle <x>" like "Mazzle Druid".

If you're a foreign language user and it has worked for you, please post.

02-11-07, 03:11 AM   #366
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Fhait
I've disabled all the preloaded click bindings in Clique but there is still a pesky 'Power Word Fortitude' binding, assumably in another mod, that is casting on 'Right Click' when I have the mouse over my own unit frame.

Any ideas where this one is hiding ?

Thanks,

= F
There are no add-ons that do click casting except Clique. To veryify, disable Clique and see if you can still right click to cast fortitude.

02-11-07, 03:14 AM   #367
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by dystrophy
Question got buried without an answer, one of the drawbacks of a single support thread rather than multiple threads, reposting if you don't mind, thanks

I've just got 1.0 running and it looks superb. I am however trying to figure out ShardAce, I have always used Necrosis. When I first loaded mazzleUI, before I mazzified, the ShardAce buttons were arranged in an arc on the top right of the screen. After mazzifying however the buttons are completely gone. I have used the ShardAce options to try to reset the buttons to the cursor but this option doesnt do anything. I have also tried changing the scale thinking maybe their scale was different and it had pushed the buttons off the side of the screen like I've seen some mods do before. I have tried everything I could think of and searched this forum for an answer but cannot find one. Any help would be appreciated.

One other thing, I noticed there is no button on the Warlock layout for Fel Armor. Is this intended or just not implemented yet?
It's supposed to arrange them with the other minimap buttons on the right side of the panel. If you changed the scale, it's possible that screwed it up. I'd suggest deleting your ShardAce.lua saved variables file and remazzifying that add-on.

As for Fel Armor, if you look at the current issues or the release notes, you'll notice it prominently says that 2.0 skills are not yet included.

02-11-07, 03:22 AM   #368
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Thanks Mazzle, I did notice that earlier today after I had posted this. I figured that out when my shamans Earth Shield didnt have a button either. Thanks for the tips!

02-11-07, 03:27 AM   #369
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Tried this and still no buttons. When you say the right side of the "panel" with the other minimap buttons, what panel is it that you are referring to?

Come to think of it, I don't seem to have any minimap buttons anywhere.. hmm, would this have something to do with my resolution? I play at 1680x1050 widescreen. Here is a screenshot of my UI atm..

Last edited by dystrophy : 02-11-07 at 03:36 AM.

02-11-07, 03:42 AM   #370
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by dystrophy
Tried this and still no buttons. When you say the right side of the "panel" with the other minimap buttons, what panel is it that you are referring to?

Come to think of it, I don't seem to have any minimap buttons anywhere.. hmm, would this have something to do with my resolution? I play at 1680x1050 widescreen. Here is a screenshot of my UI atm..

The minimap buttons are the cluster of buttons on the far right, above the combat logs right underneath where it says MazzleUI.. and your's looks..not right.. the SB button shouldn't be that far from the Mazzleoptions button (and whatever that one to the left of the Mazzleoptions one is)

02-11-07, 04:01 AM   #371
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Ok, the one to the left of Mazzle options is the efficiency mode button. But then yes my shardace buttons seem to be mysteriously missing hmm...hopefully someone can help me figure out where they've disappeared too, I'll see if i can figure it out also.

02-11-07, 04:09 AM   #372
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
I fixed this thank you for the assistance you gave me. I took the ShardAce folder from the MazzleUI download and just replaced the one in my interface directory and it worked just great.

02-11-07, 07:39 AM   #373
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Given your screenshots, I think your buttons were actually there but not showing their textures. The only the smart buff button would have been that far over is if something was in between. *shrug*

02-11-07, 08:08 AM   #374
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Unhappy feed button

I just mazzified my hunter toon but I dont see the feed button described by king of the jungle anywhere.... I have gone into the options for kotj and disabled/reenabled it but can see it appear anywhere on the screen.

sorry if this has been answered somewhere else but its my first hunter.

EDIT: Well i was stupid..... after reading through the help pages for KOTJ I found out that the feed button doesnt appear unless your pet actually needs feeding as set out by the setting of KOTJ....

Sorry to have wasted time and a post!

Last edited by Mechrior : 02-11-07 at 10:12 AM. Reason: stupidity

02-11-07, 08:16 AM   #375
Redemption
A Murloc Raider
Witchhunt. Mazzleui resets its incorrect position every time I log on. How do I prevent mazzleui from moving witchhunt?

02-11-07, 08:17 AM   #376
Pentecostus
A Kobold Labourer
Issues w/ Auctioneer?

First off let me start by saying that this Mazzle-stuff is simply amazing. Before this I had never used any addons except some type of a map coordinate addon and Auctioneer. I tried to use UI compilations in the past but I'm just not smart enough to figure them out. By simply following the directions/faqs in Mazzle's UI, I have been able to successfully tailor anything I want with absolutely no problems. Thanks Mazzle.

That being said, I miss auctioneer. I have read almost every post in this forum and found one question on it but it was not answered. I admittedly have not read the known bug thread yet so maybe my question will be answered there. I just want to know, before I attempt to install and run auctioneer, is anyone running this with Mazzle's UI with success? If so, is there anything I should know about before trying myself?

Thanks

02-11-07, 09:25 AM   #377
Koren
A Murloc Raider
Healing with Mazzle in 5 man situations

I really like this UI, it is an incredibly handy and useful tool for my gaming pleasure. That said, it is a bit difficult to use for healing in group situations due to the party frames being so spread out and the issue with the clique casting area being so small.
What I did was download and install ag_unit frames. When I am soling I keep them hidden. When I am healing in a party, I enable them and use them to heal. I leave the Discord frames up, just cause I like the way they look and for the buff/debuff timers.
When it comes to raiding, I use neither and just go with my raid frames for everything. I think I read that Mazzle was thinking about adding an option to be able to cliques cast on the character portraits themselves. I certainly would like to see that as it may allow me to not use the ag_unit frames at all. I have nothing against ag-unit frames and have used them for quite some time, but I really like the way the Discord frames look hehe.
Thank you for making this UI Mazzle, it is great!

Koren
level 70 Holy Paladin from Thorium Brotherhood

02-11-07, 10:19 AM   #378
brucek2
A Murloc Raider
re: healing for 5-mans

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Off the top of my head, I know SmartDebuff does have a mode where you can use click-cast on the frames to heal as well. You'd just have to turn that feature on. I'd first try seeing how well that works.

I've also been playing with an add-on called MainAssist. Like oRA you can use it to set Player Targets, which are basically like MT windows that you personally define. The difference is that, with MainAssist, you can do it in a party as well. I'd try creating PTs for all my healing responsibilities and then using it kinda like I used to use NeedyList. If that works really well, I could automate that process and make it a poor man's NeedyList.
Thanks Mazzle. I checked out SmartDebuff's "target mode", which I believe is the click-casting feature you were thinking of. So far, it appears that mode supports only 1 non-configurable heal type. Probably not going to cut it for main healers. However, there are a number of people asking for more flexibility on Smart Debuff's page on one of the UI sites. I added my voice and suggested the author consider using the Clique APIs.

Next I looked at MainAssist. I hadn't heard of this AddOn before and appreciate the referral. It solved another issue that was farther down on my list, as to how I was going to handle assists in a 5-man. The healing bar area is a little narrow for my taste but otherwise looks promising. I haven't had a chance to use it in a group yet but will let you know.

02-11-07, 10:27 AM   #379
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by meio
The first thing sounds more like a Blizz thing than a MazzleUI issue. I don't believe that MazzleUI configures anything for the chat bubbles. As for turning the names off, where did you turn them off? If you didn't turn them off in the efficiency settings then they will take a priority over what you've set in the mod itself. Take a look at the efficiency settings to check on that.

I was turning them off on the FU bar option on the far right side. Ill look into the efficiency settings.

02-11-07, 10:35 AM   #380
peregwyn
A Defias Bandit
That being said, I miss auctioneer. I have read almost every post in this forum and found one question on it but it was not answered. I admittedly have not read the known bug thread yet so maybe my question will be answered there. I just want to know, before I attempt to install and run auctioneer, is anyone running this with Mazzle's UI with success? If so, is there anything I should know about before trying myself?

Thanks

Auctioneer is not a problem. Just add it in. It takes up a lot of memory, so you may want to have it load only when you go to the AH and then when you are done, do a /console reloadui to remove it from memory again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD