02-12-07, 01:28 AM   #441
imdie
A Defias Bandit
1a) No idea. I'd find a forum where FuBar is discussed and ask them about your issue. I've never experienced it.

1b) Should be fine. You'll just lose the MazzleUI Fubar menu.

2) It shouldn't matter whether it's hidden or not, unless Group Calendar is parenting its button to the day night clock, which I very much doubt. It's probably just anchoring it to it. But if you want to check, try making the frame you're interested in visible. Here are the minimap frames:

MinimapBackdrop
MinimapToggleButton
Minimap
MinimapBorderTop
MiniMapPing
MiniMapBattlefieldFrame
MinimapBorder
MinimapZoomIn
DurabilityFrame
MinimapCluster
GameTimeFrame
MinimapZoomOut
MinimapZoneText
MiniMapMailFrame
MiniMapMeetingStoneFrame
MiniMapTrackingFrame
MinimapZoneTextButton
MiniMapBattlefieldDropDown
MiniMapBattlefieldDropDownButton

You can show any one of them by typing /script <framename>:Show()

It's also possible that the minimap button is south of the map and is offscreen.
When I typed /script GameTimeFrame:Show() the button came back for me, though now it's paritally underneath your minimap. That's easily fixed with MoveAnything though.

Thanks for the help!!

02-12-07, 01:37 AM   #442
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

The first thing you're doing wrong is thinking that anybody could figure anything out form "I get loads of errors".

I'd suggest going to the bug report thread and post a detailed report with the necessary information detailed in the first post.

ok will do sorry for not giving more information right off the bat

02-12-07, 02:00 AM   #443
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by themcity
ok will do sorry for not giving more information right off the bat
ok here are what the errors i get look like ...

[2007/02/12 01:58:17-20-x1]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Utilities.lua:148: bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)
[2007/02/12 01:54:46-20-x1]: SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:781: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:732: in function `SMARTBUFF_SetUnits'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:2709: in function `SMARTBUFF_Options_Init'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:203: in function `SMARTBUFF_OnEvent'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:419: in function `SMARTBUFF_OnUpdate'
<string>:"SmartBuffFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "SmartBuffFrame:OnUpdate"]:1

the acelibrary errors no longer occur but ne help would be greatly appreciated or slap in the face for wasted time

02-12-07, 02:55 AM   #444
Keizo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It works the same as it always did. Click on the MazzleUI logo to show your bagbar.
Yup.... have been. I generally leave it open as im trying to figure out why I can only open 1 bag. Bag #3 opens but the rest dont. I hear the bags opening but they dont show up on the screen.

I thought that might have something to do with why i cant get the show all bags feature to show up.

One other thing... when i hit the 'b' hotkey the bagbar opens and so does bag #3 but none of the others....

Any thoughts?

k~

02-12-07, 04:23 AM   #445
Wook
A Murloc Raider
Ever since I started playing with MazzleUI I have started to disconnect regularly from WoW, sometimes sitting there for a few minutes until it finally goes back to the log in screen. Is MazzleUI the cause of this? What do I do to fix it?

02-12-07, 05:14 AM   #446
Pudie
A Murloc Raider
Im a warlock (obviously) using the Warlock button layout. But the bar on the top right to make all the Warlock stones(the one by the options button, above the mana/health icons) is gone and I cant figure out how to get it back.

Help please?

02-12-07, 05:22 AM   #447
zodiacus
A Murloc Raider
when at vendor, is there an option to sell all grey items automatically??

and when in battle, can i make the text smaller, example> ogre cast frostbolt, the text shows very big.

Last edited by zodiacus : 02-12-07 at 05:49 AM.

02-12-07, 05:55 AM   #448
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by themcity
ok here are what the errors i get look like ...

[2007/02/12 01:58:17-20-x1]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Utilities.lua:148: bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)
[2007/02/12 01:54:46-20-x1]: SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:781: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:732: in function `SMARTBUFF_SetUnits'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:2709: in function `SMARTBUFF_Options_Init'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:203: in function `SMARTBUFF_OnEvent'
SmartBuff-v2.0iDev1\SmartBuff.lua:419: in function `SMARTBUFF_OnUpdate'
<string>:"SmartBuffFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "SmartBuffFrame:OnUpdate"]:1

the acelibrary errors no longer occur but ne help would be greatly appreciated or slap in the face for wasted time
This still isn't in the bug thread, and it still doesn't contain all the necessary info. When you do make that post, mention whether you're using a foreign language version of WoW.

02-12-07, 05:57 AM   #449
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Keizo
Yup.... have been. I generally leave it open as im trying to figure out why I can only open 1 bag. Bag #3 opens but the rest dont. I hear the bags opening but they dont show up on the screen.

I thought that might have something to do with why i cant get the show all bags feature to show up.

One other thing... when i hit the 'b' hotkey the bagbar opens and so does bag #3 but none of the others....

Any thoughts?

k~

Make sure 'b' is bound to Open All Bags. You can also try to remazzify movable bags.

02-12-07, 06:55 AM   #450
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by zodiacus
when at vendor, is there an option to sell all grey items automatically??

and when in battle, can i make the text smaller, example> ogre cast frostbolt, the text shows very big.
When at the vendor, there's an icon which looks like the Windows XP Recycle Bin --> that sells all grey items automatically. There's also garbagefu which deletes the grey items you want (if you need to make space in your inventory while questing).

You can make the text smaller, but you'll have to tinker with the settings in Scrolling Combat Text and Scrolling Combat Damage /sct and /sctd (iirc) in order to do so... You'll find more info on how exactly to do this if you look up the addons from an addon site such as wowinterface.com.

02-12-07, 06:57 AM   #451
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Angry What is the OPTIMAL screen and Resolution?

Dear Mazzle and Beta Team,

What is the OPTIMAL monitor size and game resolution that this Bundle is based on?

I've tried it on my 32" LCD TV w/ 1024x?? (widescreen) mode and I can't hardly read anything even WITH Magoo settings.

I can't even read the FAQ and Options screens clearly. I have my nose on the screen!

I've read multiple post saying "just get use to it" and "read the faq" (very elite-ist / snobbish attitude from the blue posters btw), but I can't get the UI bundle to work for my monitor/eyes.

No I don't wear coke bottle glasses. In fact I don't wear glasses.

SO what am I doing wrong and/or what is the OPTIMAL setup for this bundle that the beta team was using?

02-12-07, 08:11 AM   #452
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ComputerUser
Dear Mazzle and Beta Team,

What is the OPTIMAL monitor size and game resolution that this Bundle is based on?

I've tried it on my 32" LCD TV w/ 1024x?? (widescreen) mode and I can't hardly read anything even WITH Magoo settings.

I can't even read the FAQ and Options screens clearly. I have my nose on the screen!

I've read multiple post saying "just get use to it" and "read the faq" (very elite-ist / snobbish attitude from the blue posters btw), but I can't get the UI bundle to work for my monitor/eyes.

No I don't wear coke bottle glasses. In fact I don't wear glasses.

SO what am I doing wrong and/or what is the OPTIMAL setup for this bundle that the beta team was using?
In my experience, a widescreen tends to work the best... but, it seems to depend on whatever the best normal resolution for the monitor is. For example, on my notebook I run 1280x786 and my desktop runs 1280x1024, which are both the same resolutions that I run Windows on. If I change either of them to a different/lower resolution some things, especially the text, get difficult to read or even a little blurry. However, if I run them at their normal resolutions everything is crystal clear and I'm able to use the normal (small) sized font with no problems at all. If you're having problems, I'd suggest trying to figure out what aspect ratio your monitor actually is, even by measuring and calculating it if you don't know the measurements already. That way you can be sure to choose the best resolution/aspect ratio to use. On both of my systems, WoW defaulted to an 800x600 resolution upon installing, so you need to make sure that you changed that to whatever is appropriate.

If you are using the best resolution for your monitor, then I don't know that there's much that anyone can do. I can say that on both of my systems, 1280x786 and 1280x1024, everything even the text at the normal setting is crystal clear and legible.

As for the FAQ and Options screen, the text there is very small. There is a lot of information to fit in a very small place. The Options portion I can't really help with because that's only in-game, but if you need to read the faq's and can't read them in-game, assuming you didn't see the thread, I posted the faq's on the forum so that they would be easily accessible.

02-12-07, 08:12 AM   #453
kriscorrie
A Murloc Raider
Very quick, easy question that the answer should be easy to find but for the life of me i cant;

by default what is the key binding for shooting with a wand as a mage?

thanks in advance

02-12-07, 08:14 AM   #454
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by kriscorrie
Very quick, easy question that the answer should be easy to find but for the life of me i cant;

by default what is the key binding for shooting with a wand as a mage?

thanks in advance
It's been mentioned before for a Priest, but not specifically for a mage. The keybinding for the Shoot action is Alt-~ (Alt + Tilde).

02-12-07, 08:15 AM   #455
kriscorrie
A Murloc Raider
thanks very much for the swift response.

02-12-07, 08:40 AM   #456
crazycorpse
A Defias Bandit
Whats the timers mod that MazzleUI uses? i've disabled Antagonist but there still there

And is there any way to make my buffs/debuffs bigger?

02-12-07, 08:45 AM   #457
Hexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I can't seem to find my quest tracker. When I look in the quest log, I can see that some of the quests are checkmarked to show in the quest tracker, but I can't seem to find it on my screen anywhere. I've looked through the faq's and can't seem to find anything related to this... Have I missed something?

02-12-07, 08:49 AM   #458
britomart
A Murloc Raider
Lockpicking . . . ?

I know I'm probably missing something very obvious, but does the default MazzleUI setup for rogues accomodate the lock pick skill anywhere? I had to create a button for it in order to open boxes in my inventory or those in trade windows, but I suspect I must be missing something obvious...

Thanks in advance.

02-12-07, 08:56 AM   #459
Odairon
A Murloc Raider
Either you chose one of the simple layouts, which don't place action in bars, or there is an issue with the German client which I cannot test. The only bars that should shift properly for you are Mazzle Druid and Simple Druid. The simple and Big Button layouts don't have shifting set up by default.

So I wondered almost 2 days where these awsome layouts may be hidden because I could only choose from the two without any placement of buttons, I dig through a few threads in here and I finally found this one which give me all the answers.
I've made the mentioned changes in the Mazzifier_Globals.lua and now everything works quite fine. No errors so far.

Thanks and keep up this great work

02-12-07, 09:04 AM   #460
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Hexe
I can't seem to find my quest tracker. When I look in the quest log, I can see that some of the quests are checkmarked to show in the quest tracker, but I can't seem to find it on my screen anywhere. I've looked through the faq's and can't seem to find anything related to this... Have I missed something?
Are you using MonkeyQuest or trying to use the default Blizzard one? MonkeyQuest automatically tracks the quests.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD