02-14-07, 09:36 PM   #601
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by mgdpublic
I couldn't figure what mod handled the parenthetically shaped target reticule indicating health and mana of self and mob. For me it's just too big and the crescent shape is sort of confusing. I'd prefer to have a simple one overhead. Also, in the lower left hand corner their is a health, mana and xp bar, but the health bar is blue and none of them have a reference for when they are full. Where can I change these setting? I tried and ended up screwing up everything but that. Also can't tell something akin to how many bubbles left to level. I'm a newb so go easy on me.

1- You are referring to the HUD.. the options for the HUD are in MazzleOptions.

2- Unit frames are done via DUF (/duf to access).

3- The exact amount of XP needed to level is written on the XP bar.. you can also access information via the FuBar plugin (Who's name I can't recall as I'm at work) that has a giant XP for its icon, in the middle of the screen.

02-14-07, 10:40 PM   #602
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Im not sure whether I should frame this as a question or a suggestion, so I'll just post it here.

Having gotten very used to your 5 different chat windows (although I put the trade channel back in my main window, and put loot messages in its place), I wonder if theres a way to hotkey the windows? So for example ctrl-1 would display the main window, ctrl-2 the whispers, and so on. Or even better, having ctrl + mousewheel cycle through them?

Is this at all possible in the current version? I'v looked at the keybindings, and while Prat has a lot of options, I couldnt find this.

02-14-07, 10:44 PM   #603
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by urofseron
I travel a lot and decided to install Mazzle on my laptop last night while in a hotel but kept getting a wierd error so I gave up on it and decided it must be my laptop.

When I got home today, I log in on my desktop and get the exact same issue.

Screenshot attached.

Any ideas on what made my mana / health bars of my targets shift over to the side? I've gone through the set up again...(several times actually). Tried changing the size of the UI..etc etc, but it always comes back the same way.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Follow-up: I did a complete re-install of WoW and MazzleUI. I still have the exact same problem.
Have you checked the FAQ in-game? the reason why that is off, as well as your bottom arts, is because you have your aspect ratio installed wrong. My ratio is 1.6 and I got it by dividing 1280x800 (1280/800=1.6)

02-15-07, 12:12 AM   #604
Rascash31
A Defias Bandit
I just installed this UI but it wont let me load into the game now. It disconnects me from the sever everytime I try.

02-15-07, 12:23 AM   #605
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by imoonfire
if i can move the fizzwidgets tracking bar? i want to put it with the smartbuff,efficiency mode and mazzle ui butons on the right so I can add an extra action bar in.

I don't move it. I think it places it wherever the tracking frame goes. Anyway, there's no built in mechanism to move anything, outside of what each individual add-on provides. You could try using DFM or MoveAnything.

02-15-07, 12:25 AM   #606
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lyc
im on a Mac and i know that when i first do an install on a toon i get a blizz error window that wants me to send it to blizzard saysin that thread 0 crashed and i also get it when loggin out of toons but not as often. next time i log in and i get it i can post the error if you need
I'd look in the Mac thread.

02-15-07, 12:31 AM   #607
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by urofseron
I travel a lot and decided to install Mazzle on my laptop last night while in a hotel but kept getting a wierd error so I gave up on it and decided it must be my laptop.

When I got home today, I log in on my desktop and get the exact same issue.

Screenshot attached.

Any ideas on what made my mana / health bars of my targets shift over to the side? I've gone through the set up again...(several times actually). Tried changing the size of the UI..etc etc, but it always comes back the same way.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Follow-up: I did a complete re-install of WoW and MazzleUI. I still have the exact same problem.
Your screenshot shows no error. As for the other issues, did you try reading the faq entry entitled "I ran the Mazzifier, but the health bars on the target window and the bottom panel don't line up right."?

02-15-07, 12:34 AM   #608
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Therok
I've got one more weird little bug. After mazzifying my warrior alt, the coordinates under the minimap are blank. I can click the empty spot and still open my main map, but the minimap coordinates just come up as a blank black space. This does not affect my main, his coordinates still show up fine.

Hmm, try remazzifying statuswindow.

02-15-07, 12:40 AM   #609
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lonewulf
Checking around it appears that the Quest tracker frame is anchored to the bottom of the minimap. I don't know how to move it though. Here's the relevant bit from Blizzards QuestLogFrame.xml
Code:
<Frame name="QuestWatchFrame" toplevel="true" parent="UIParent" hidden="false">
<Size>
	<AbsDimension x="280" y="20"/>
</Size>
<Anchors>
<Anchor point="TOPRIGHT" relativeTo="MinimapCluster" relativePoint="BOTTOMRIGHT">
	<Offset>
		<AbsDimension x="0" y="10"/>
	</Offset>
</Anchor>
</Anchors>
Well, that would explain it. Since you know the name of the frame, you could move it with another utility like DFM or MoveAnything. Or you could just use a little script or macro to move it manually if you don't want to run any more add-ons.

/script QuestWatchFrame:ClearAllPoints(); QuestWatchFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", UIParent, "TOPLEFT", 10, -50)

I didn't actually try it, but something like that should work.

02-15-07, 12:45 AM   #610
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Pocalypse
Im not sure whether I should frame this as a question or a suggestion, so I'll just post it here.

Having gotten very used to your 5 different chat windows (although I put the trade channel back in my main window, and put loot messages in its place), I wonder if theres a way to hotkey the windows? So for example ctrl-1 would display the main window, ctrl-2 the whispers, and so on. Or even better, having ctrl + mousewheel cycle through them?

Is this at all possible in the current version? I'v looked at the keybindings, and while Prat has a lot of options, I couldnt find this.
Hmm, not that I know of. I'd try finding a way to make a macro for it, put it in a key and give it a binding.

02-15-07, 12:47 AM   #611
Pudie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Pudie
The 3 buttons. Here's a screenshot.

What's the name of the addon that puts the bar on the bottom right with my equiped gear?

02-15-07, 01:14 AM   #612
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's Itemrack.

02-15-07, 01:20 AM   #613
Lirrael
A Murloc Raider
Hot Spots

Hey I was wondering if you could answer a question really quick about your hot spots, I am using a different quest log "uberquest" and would like to apply monkeyquests hot spot to this mod instead, how would i go about doing this... i dont mind changing code

02-15-07, 01:20 AM   #614
Rascash31
A Defias Bandit
Any idea why I can't log in with this UI?

02-15-07, 01:52 AM   #615
Joev
A Murloc Raider

Might have to increase the script memory

02-15-07, 04:55 AM   #616
Gottfried of Draenor
A Kobold Labourer
WOW Disconnects after installing Mazzle UI

Hi All.

I did a complete reinstall of WOW and then installed (the amazing) Mazzle UI however since doing that I have been getting disconnects about roughly every 10 minutes and also 'soft' disconnects (i.e. you are still logged in but you are the only one moving in the world and are unable to log off)
I did another complete re-install with no Mazzle and all was ok. Then when I re-installed Mazzle the same problems occured once again.
My internet connection is aok and I can play CS all night long with low pings and no internet issues yet WOW with Mazzle produces these wierd disconnects.
How Odd, I thought.

Any ideas Mazzle-Boffins?

Thanks.

02-15-07, 05:06 AM   #617
Erkal
A Murloc Raider
Priest action bars

Hey, i recently made a BE priest, and in the button layout description said there were button to swith the offensive and healing bars around, but i cant find them, or they arent showing up. anyone know where it is or whats wrong?

02-15-07, 05:49 AM   #618
Skylerzio
A Murloc Raider
EQcompare Incompatibility?

If i disable EQcompare, The it takes away one of these two item info windows, however its the one with the disenchant info. What do i need to disable to keep the info screen with the Disenchant info?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Item blurry.bmp (50.6 KB, 997 views)

02-15-07, 06:23 AM   #619
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gottfried of Draenor
Hi All.

I did a complete reinstall of WOW and then installed (the amazing) Mazzle UI however since doing that I have been getting disconnects about roughly every 10 minutes and also 'soft' disconnects (i.e. you are still logged in but you are the only one moving in the world and are unable to log off)
I did another complete re-install with no Mazzle and all was ok. Then when I re-installed Mazzle the same problems occured once again.
My internet connection is aok and I can play CS all night long with low pings and no internet issues yet WOW with Mazzle produces these wierd disconnects.
How Odd, I thought.

Any ideas Mazzle-Boffins?

Thanks.

The only thing I know that can cause disconnects are add-ons that do excessive communication, like syncing damage meters, or bad item links. Personally, I wouldn't be so sure it's add-on related -- the problem would be much more widespread if it were -- but you could try disabling those kinds of add-ons.

02-15-07, 06:23 AM   #620
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

I was wondering, I don't know if this is a bug or others, but my laptop aspect is correct. However, on my desktop 1280x1024 (1.25 ratio), which is not a widescreen and I noticed that the raid frame layout are off and overlapping the bottom right art. Also the buttons for paly layout on left side seems to be off as well, they were closer to the map than the right side buttons so I have to unlock and move them. I wish I could post a SS of it but my desktop's connection is horrible and will not let me upload the SS .

Again, I use aspect ratio 1.25 (1280x1024)

And goodmorning to you Mazzle

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD