04-05-07, 03:29 PM   #1161
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Psyion
How do you bring up the LFG interface now that the UI uses "i" to show you what your target is wearing? It's such a pain trying to get groups for instances since I no longer have access to that.
If you want to know what a key a UI function is bound to, look in the keybindings. Hit escape to get to the main menu, click "key bindings" and look around. Many bindings are changed for the default Blizzard ones. I cannot simply list them because many of those changes depend on the class and install options.

I do believe the LFG interface is ctrl-L, though.

04-05-07, 03:33 PM   #1162
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Lery and Abrinis, I've answered that question a million times in this thread and it's even got it's own FAQ question, both in these forums and in-game. If the mazzification process stops, you got an error. Click on the error in bugsack to get full information about what error you got. In the unlikely case that it does not show up there, look in your chat windows.

04-05-07, 06:02 PM   #1163
Caralicious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Still cant get Witchhunt to stay in place after having moved it once. Moved it and locked it down but everytime I login/logout its stuck way out to the right hand side, halfway off the screen. Have to unlock witchhunt, drag it back and relock it. Then next time same thing. Have remazzified Witchhunt and still same problem. Read about other ppl with same problem but cant find a solution.

Anyone?

04-05-07, 07:45 PM   #1164
Lery
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Arkive
1) See issue #1 in the known issues thread.

2) See issue #2 in the known issues thread.

3) No idea, but if reloading the UI finishes the process, then it would seem no harm done.

Ok I did this and I still can not move those little boxes with the white border that set players up by class. Under sRaidFrames the lock option is not checked either. I did set this to filter by group as suggested in the known issues thread.

Also setting this does not let me switch raid layouts

It's important to note however that this happens in the battlegrounds. I have not officially done a raid for an instance. I know sometimes the battlegrounds are a little different.

@Mazz., my apologies, I should of known to look over the known issues thread, but it slipped my mind when looking over the pages of other threads. Sorry bout that.

I am speaking specifically of these frames:

Last edited by Lery : 04-05-07 at 08:05 PM.

04-05-07, 08:51 PM   #1165
zerovir
A Defias Bandit
Great UI. I know I have personally spent countless hours trying to perfect my UI. Then I stumble across Mazzle, and it does it all for me. Simply great, "A" for "Amazing".

On to my question. I run WoW on two different computers. I'm a college student, so sometimes I play WoW at school in between classes. My laptop gets a hefty 1920x1200 resolution with Wide UXGA. Which MazzleUI looks great on. My desktop computer, using a WXGA monitor, only gets a feeble 1440x900 resolution. Now, MazzleUI does not look so good on this monitor.

Trust me, I have read the FAQs, I have changed the font sizes. I have tried everything I can think of. The only thing I haven't done is read the 117 pages of posts from users of MazzleUI, and I apologize for not doing so, but I think you can understand why I wouldn't (I'm a slow reader, and that's a lot of reading...).

All of the fonts, no matter what size I set them to, (I have gone in to the settings for Clear Font 2 and set to highest font size, 140%) look distorted and pixelated. And I truly do not like my fonts being that big.

The fonts are perfect at Normal size on my 1920x1200 WUXGA laptop screen, but distorted on my desktop monitor no matter which size they are set to.

I truly apologize if this issue has already been addressed. If so, could someone please reference the hyperlink for me so no one has to repeat the answer.

Thanks in advance. Have a good one.

04-06-07, 03:52 AM   #1166
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by zerovir
All of the fonts, no matter what size I set them to, (I have gone in to the settings for Clear Font 2 and set to highest font size, 140%) look distorted and pixelated. And I truly do not like my fonts being that big.

The fonts are perfect at Normal size on my 1920x1200 WUXGA laptop screen, but distorted on my desktop monitor no matter which size they are set to.
I had a similar problem once. What it boiled down to for me was something so silly. My resolution in Game (esc -> interface options) did not match the resolution I had set upon normal mazzification. Make sure these two match before you get too frustrated.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

04-06-07, 05:34 AM   #1167
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

How do you bring up the LFG interface now that the UI uses "i" to show you what your target is wearing? It's such a pain trying to get groups for instances since I no longer have access to that.
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

If you want to know what a key a UI function is bound to, look in the keybindings. Hit escape to get to the main menu, click "key bindings" and look around. Many bindings are changed for the default Blizzard ones. I cannot simply list them because many of those changes depend on the class and install options.

I do believe the LFG interface is ctrl-L, though.
You can also bring it up by typing /LFG or /LFM for the Looking for Group and Looking for More interfaces respectively.

04-06-07, 05:49 AM   #1168
PaulR
A Murloc Raider
Having the problem where the mazzifier hangs when I try to mazzify a new toon. I am on Phase 1: Configuring layout and party unit frames.

The Only error in BugSack is:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option Handler "Is Active" not found
I am still on version 1.0 lots of additional mods, Gem, CT Raid, CT MailMod, Fishing Buddy, Altas Mods, Healbot, various ace mods.

I have not upgraded yet since besides this issue everything else is working fine. Any suggestions on next steps.

Thanks

Last edited by PaulR : 04-06-07 at 06:02 AM.

04-06-07, 08:06 AM   #1169
c0rwyn
A Defias Bandit

UI Glitches

1st - Great UI! Can't live without it! Well, wouldn't want to..
2nd - Read the FAQ, didn't find answer.
3rd - Searched this thread, didn't find answer.

Now that we got that out of the way, on to the issues..

Recently, MonkeyQuest started glitchin' fer no reason. (i.e. I click sometimes and can't expand /collapse quests for a zone). This is particularly bothersome cause I don't know a way to get to the normal quest window with MQ installed.

Next, I get buttons on the minimap, which I can't turn off. Most notably the MazzleUI and ItemRack buttons won't come off. This is very annoying as they seem to randomly rotate (when I next log in) if I move them out of the way.

Lastly, The button for the warlock's 'Flamestone?' (I never use it), shows up in the right upper corner. This isn't a big deal but it's annoying as the UI is very clean for the most part.

These are the issues I see as a Warlock using the UI. Except for the MonkeyQuest issue, the others are trivial. However not being able to get to your quests is a biggie. It may have something to do with other addons, I don't know but I'll try to find out...

Love the UI, except for the complexity of set up and trying to find a setting that is sometimes buried..

Keep up the great work!

04-06-07, 09:12 AM   #1170
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by c0rwyn
1st - Great UI! Can't live without it! Well, wouldn't want to..
2nd - Read the FAQ, didn't find answer.
3rd - Searched this thread, didn't find answer.

Now that we got that out of the way, on to the issues..

Recently, MonkeyQuest started glitchin' fer no reason. (i.e. I click sometimes and can't expand /collapse quests for a zone). This is particularly bothersome cause I don't know a way to get to the normal quest window with MQ installed.

Next, I get buttons on the minimap, which I can't turn off. Most notably the MazzleUI and ItemRack buttons won't come off. This is very annoying as they seem to randomly rotate (when I next log in) if I move them out of the way.

Lastly, The button for the warlock's 'Flamestone?' (I never use it), shows up in the right upper corner. This isn't a big deal but it's annoying as the UI is very clean for the most part.

These are the issues I see as a Warlock using the UI. Except for the MonkeyQuest issue, the others are trivial. However not being able to get to your quests is a biggie. It may have something to do with other addons, I don't know but I'll try to find out...

Love the UI, except for the complexity of set up and trying to find a setting that is sometimes buried..

Keep up the great work!
I cannot answers the problems you are having - other than getting to the quest frame. Click the text "MazzleUI" on the right part of the graphics bar at the bottom of your screen. This displays the Blizzard menu and your bag menu. This question has been asked and answered about 1000% times

As for the others - I have not had a problem with Monkeyquest - I will try to duplicate that issue. I dont play a lock, so I am not sure about the Flamestone issue.

As far as the itemrack issue - I am not sure what you are seeing here? Is there a minimap button for itemrack you are seeing? To turn the item list for itemrack on and off click the little circle on the UI just above the "MazzleUI" text on the lower right part of the interface.

04-06-07, 09:16 AM   #1171
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Asked and answered a billion times - but - to access the blizzard menu that contains the LFG function, GM ticket, Spellbook, etc click the "MazzleUI" text at the lower right part of the UI. Doing this will display the blizarrd menu and the bag menu. CLick again to make it dissappear.

As far as the keybindings - look in the keybindings interface to see what MazzleUI has bound.

04-06-07, 12:47 PM   #1172
peregwyn
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by PaulR
Having the problem where the mazzifier hangs when I try to mazzify a new toon. I am on Phase 1: Configuring layout and party unit frames.

The Only error in BugSack is:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option Handler "Is Active" not found
I am still on version 1.0 lots of additional mods, Gem, CT Raid, CT MailMod, Fishing Buddy, Altas Mods, Healbot, various ace mods.

I have not upgraded yet since besides this issue everything else is working fine. Any suggestions on next steps.

Thanks
I go the same thing while installing this on a second computer. I didn't have any problems with the first computer. The main difference is that ItemSync came out with a new version yesterday, which I had downloaded and installed into the new computer's Mazzle install.

ItemSync has now gone Ace2 and has imbedded the entire Ace2 library. When I overwrote ItemSync's Ace2/AceConsole 2.0 folder with Mazzle's , I was able to finish my Mazzification with no errors.

Something has changed between the two versions that Mazzle doesn't like. ItemSync seems to still work.

04-06-07, 01:12 PM   #1173
zerovir
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Brem
I had a similar problem once. What it boiled down to for me was something so silly. My resolution in Game (esc -> interface options) did not match the resolution I had set upon normal mazzification. Make sure these two match before you get too frustrated.
Unfortunately, that's not it. I wish it were that simple. I am looking at the Mazzify screen right now, and the option I chose is the correct one: "1.6 (1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, etc.)"

My screen resolution on my desktop monitor, like I mentioned in the previous post, is 1440x900.

I guess I wouldn't say that all the text is pixelated. I guess it's just really blurry. And I literally have to stick my nose to the screen to read any of it, no matter what font size it is.

But I don't have this problem on my laptop, which runs at resolution 1920x1200...

04-06-07, 01:43 PM   #1174
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by zerovir
Unfortunately, that's not it. I wish it were that simple. I am looking at the Mazzify screen right now, and the option I chose is the correct one: "1.6 (1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, etc.)"

My screen resolution on my desktop monitor, like I mentioned in the previous post, is 1440x900.

I guess I wouldn't say that all the text is pixelated. I guess it's just really blurry. And I literally have to stick my nose to the screen to read any of it, no matter what font size it is.

But I don't have this problem on my laptop, which runs at resolution 1920x1200...
Outside of being at a non-native resolution, I'm not sure why they would appear blurry to you. Some people have had better clarity with other fonts. There was a thread started here in this forum by noob123 about the font changes he found successful. You can try that.

04-06-07, 01:48 PM   #1175
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lery
Ok I did this and I still can not move those little boxes with the white border that set players up by class. Under sRaidFrames the lock option is not checked either. I did set this to filter by group as suggested in the known issues thread.

Also setting this does not let me switch raid layouts

It's important to note however that this happens in the battlegrounds. I have not officially done a raid for an instance. I know sometimes the battlegrounds are a little different.

@Mazz., my apologies, I should of known to look over the known issues thread, but it slipped my mind when looking over the pages of other threads. Sorry bout that.

I am speaking specifically of these frames:
After applying the sRaid settings change, you should be able to change among the various raid layouts USING THE MAZZLEUI FUBAR MENU. Right-clicking on the mazzleui text is not working in the last version I released, whether you apply the fix or not.

And, if you want to use a custom layout, i.e. drag stuff around, you'll need to turn of the manage raid frames option in MazzleOptions. Otherwise, it will just override your settings when the parameter of your group changes to whatever is listed as your favorite raid view. When you enter a battleground or arena, WoW automatically converts your group to raid.

04-06-07, 01:51 PM   #1176
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by peregwyn
I go the same thing while installing this on a second computer. I didn't have any problems with the first computer. The main difference is that ItemSync came out with a new version yesterday, which I had downloaded and installed into the new computer's Mazzle install.

ItemSync has now gone Ace2 and has imbedded the entire Ace2 library. When I overwrote ItemSync's Ace2/AceConsole 2.0 folder with Mazzle's , I was able to finish my Mazzification with no errors.

Something has changed between the two versions that Mazzle doesn't like. ItemSync seems to still work.
ItemSync has used Ace for a long time, including the one in the last version of the UI. The only difference is I used stand-alone libraries rather than embedded ones to speed up load time.

The reason that installing an updated version cleared up that error is that there was probably a library conflict that one of your embedded libraries resolved. It may actually have nothing to do with ItemSync itself.

04-06-07, 02:02 PM   #1177
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can still access it from the main menu bar (left-click on the mazzleUI logo) or by using a binding. I've had no other reports of that kind of MQ problem, so maybe you're having an interaction with another add-on.

Well, there's no way the MazzleUI button is around the minimap. I made that button and have never anchored or parented it to the minimap. The only explanation I can think of is that perhaps you moved it with some other add-on that lets you move items or minimap buttons.

As for Itemrack, the Mazzifier should set it to hide the minimap button. This is done since there is limited minimap button space for some classes. You can access all your sets and options via the ItemRack fubar menu. So, either re-mazzify ItemRack or go into its settings and tell it to hide the minimap button.

Read the known issues thread.

Love the UI, except for the complexity of set up and trying to find a setting that is sometimes buried.
*boggle*

04-06-07, 02:25 PM   #1178
magicof1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
x-perl

I like xperl but I am having a prob. My group and target window keeps fading out to where I can hardly see it and I have tryed to fix in the menu but it keeps doing the same thing. any ideas on to how to fix this.

04-06-07, 02:35 PM   #1179
Lery
A Black Drake

After applying the sRaid settings change, you should be able to change among the various raid layouts USING THE MAZZLEUI FUBAR MENU. Right-clicking on the mazzleui text is not working in the last version I released, whether you apply the fix or not.

And, if you want to use a custom layout, i.e. drag stuff around, you'll need to turn of the manage raid frames option in MazzleOptions. Otherwise, it will just override your settings when the parameter of your group changes to whatever is listed as your favorite raid view. When you enter a battleground or arena, WoW automatically converts your group to raid.

Ok the frames I'm speaking of are in my screen shot. When I right click on the MazzleUI on FuBar, I choose Main Tank Frames, choose Side, it gets rid of the frames. I want the frames gone but I'm assuming that is not the way to do it.

Also I right click on the MazzleUI on Fubar and see nothing about changing raid layouts.

04-06-07, 07:58 PM   #1180
zerovir
A Defias Bandit
Outside of being at a non-native resolution, I'm not sure why they would appear blurry to you. Some people have had better clarity with other fonts. There was a thread started here in this forum by noob123 about the font changes he found successful. You can try that.
Thanks Mazzle.

Well, after fidgeting around with different addons over the past few days, I guess I had forgotten how the fonts originally looked without MazzleUI. I am also used to playing on my laptop, which has much better resolution than my desktop monitor.

The fonts look blurry with or without MazzleUI, so clearly this is a case of me purchasing a cheap monitor .

Sorry for wasting anyone's time. Guess it's time for me to start looking for a better monitor .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD