04-18-08, 02:48 PM   #441
SilentBeast
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by docevl View Post
The new Dr. Damage does not workj with bongos1 that comes with Mazzle. You will need to wait for the bongos3 upgrade. Unfortynately I know of no other way, short of installing bongos3 and manually configuring.

In the baggins configuration you can specify an option to display normal bank in addition to the baggins bank tab. You can then purchase additional bank slots and add your bags.
Cool thanks for the quick response. Yea I just did the combat filters upgrade. Is TinyToolTip fixed yet? I know the author was doing a big overhaul on it.
04-18-08, 03:14 PM   #442
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SilentBeast View Post
Is TinyToolTip fixed yet? I know the author was doing a big overhaul on it.
As far as I know it works fine. I have the latest version (I did have to completely remove it, remove the config files then reinstall with the externals option in WAU), but it works fine for me now.
04-18-08, 04:51 PM   #443
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
As far as I know it works fine. I have the latest version (I did have to completely remove it, remove the config files then reinstall with the externals option in WAU), but it works fine for me now.
get cowtip it has alot more options on it over tinytip and is better by far
04-18-08, 05:43 PM   #444
SilentBeast
A Murloc Raider
I can't seem to get into the options for it...I'm gonna try to remove it completely then see if that fixes it.
04-19-08, 04:31 AM   #445
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If any of you are still unable to "find the line" for-
SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer", "0")

between the , and the "0" were 2 spaces not one. I'm still having issues though with duf and aloft.

http://members.cox.net/rhpev/WoWScrn...908_052704.jpg

^ Is a link to my bugsack screenshot. Any help is greatly appreciated.
04-19-08, 05:02 AM   #446
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

04-19-08, 05:46 AM   #447
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

These are the bugs I get when I enable Aloft, the previous screenshot was with aloft disabled.

04-19-08, 10:17 AM   #448
SilentBeast
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
These are the bugs I get when I enable Aloft, the previous screenshot was with aloft disabled.

The First page of this thread has a way to fix that error for aloft. As for the Duf I think they have a link to a site that has a duf update you should install.\
That should fix the issues you're encountering.
04-19-08, 11:21 AM   #449
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks for the reply; I love the work you guys do here, and I normally figure most of it out on my own. I'm a sad puppy though and moving on with eepanels and pitbull. I hope to have something more stable in a few days.
I've used Mazzui since '07, and loved it (except patchdays and reinstalls). Good luck to you all.
04-19-08, 04:11 PM   #450
deathsoul88
A Murloc Raider
[2008/04/20 05:58:55-14-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:286: attempt to index global 'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:466: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:52: in function `initFunction'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:249: in function `DiscordLib_Initialize'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:163: in function `DiscordLib_Main_OnUpdate'
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

---
[2008/04/20 05:58:59-14-x2]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:286: attempt to index global 'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Main.lua:118: in function `DUF_Main_OnEvent'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop'
<string>:"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE":4: in function <[string "CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE"]:1>

---

Hi guys i just download this ui and followed the instructions up to setting up and putting in all the codes and stuff.. i am encounterin problems with the bongos 3 but switch to bongos 2 and it work fine .. after updatin all the mods everything worked out fine and so far i just got this error above that i have paste.. can anyone help me out with this .. its problems lies with the mazz3d models .. thanks in advance ..been reading alot for the past 3 days still i cant seems to find anything regarding about the mazz3d problems ..if there is something that i did wrongly in da set up pls do let me know too.. thanks again
04-20-08, 02:21 AM   #451
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by deathsoul88 View Post
[2008/04/20 05:58:55-14-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:286: attempt to index global 'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:466: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:52: in function `initFunction'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:249: in function `DiscordLib_Initialize'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:163: in function `DiscordLib_Main_OnUpdate'

---
[2008/04/20 05:58:59-14-x2]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:286: attempt to index global 'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Main.lua:118: in function `DUF_Main_OnEvent'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop'
<string>:"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE":4: in function <[string "CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE"]:1>

---

Hi guys i just download this ui and followed the instructions up to setting up and putting in all the codes and stuff.. i am encounterin problems with the bongos 3 but switch to bongos 2 and it work fine .. after updatin all the mods everything worked out fine and so far i just got this error above that i have paste.. can anyone help me out with this .. its problems lies with the mazz3d models .. thanks in advance ..been reading alot for the past 3 days still i cant seems to find anything regarding about the mazz3d problems ..if there is something that i did wrongly in da set up pls do let me know too.. thanks again
Deathsoul88,
First let me say, welcome to the dark side. Then let me offer a possible solution to your dilemma. Search this post for DUF update. There is an updated version of Discord Unit Frames that should get rid of your errors. Good Luck!

04-20-08, 05:53 AM   #452
deathsoul88
A Murloc Raider
hi griffin224

LOL ok after searching i only came up with this link http://www.mldkp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=10 .... now i did that process too LOL but i am not sure if i did the right thing downloaded the duf/ duf options and lib too and did wat was posted by Danielcoffey.. i still came up with the errors .. is there a certain type of files that i need to get ?.. or is there another way that i need to do if so pls would it be possible to let me know.. LOL i've been in the dark side every since i got this ui its making me crazy..
04-20-08, 06:26 AM   #453
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by deathsoul88 View Post
hi griffin224

LOL ok after searching i only came up with this link http://www.mldkp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=10 .... now i did that process too LOL but i am not sure if i did the right thing downloaded the duf/ duf options and lib too and did wat was posted by Danielcoffey.. i still came up with the errors .. is there a certain type of files that i need to get ?.. or is there another way that i need to do if so pls would it be possible to let me know.. LOL i've been in the dark side every since i got this ui its making me crazy..
My bad buddy, forgot to tell you, delete the old DUF files first.
04-20-08, 06:44 AM   #454
deathsoul88
A Murloc Raider
Thanks again griffin224... hehe gonna try that out and see what happens. Cheers mate!!!

lol finally i hope my battles are over lol sleepless nites sleepless nites i tell you!!!!
04-20-08, 07:07 AM   #455
Malphesus
A Defias Bandit
Question about Mazzifying

I am trying to help others on my server and some friends of mine with Mazzle and have pointed them here. Thanks for all your help and advice guys.
Mazzle works fine for me, but there are a few folks who a trying it for the first time and they have issues. Ya'll help out a great deal with these articles and patches, so many thanks.

I have an unrelated question though.

Where do you get those cool sigs?

Thanks,
Malph
04-20-08, 07:31 AM   #456
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

My sigs I made myself - I am an incessant Photoshop fiddler.

If you were looking at those by griffin224 and similar, I believe there are some automatic sig creation services that take a small pic plus a link through the WoW Armoury to your character. You tell them what stats you want to display (from a template, usually) and once a week or so, they take a peep and refresh your sig. I am not sure if there are fees associated with getting a sig created from these places - it might be considered Premium Content by some providers so you'd have to ask around.

EDIT : coming from an EQ2 background where the official SOE forums allow sigs up to 500x150px under about 50Kb in size, I know you can find some amazing sigs plus some good sources for inspiration in the forums there. You don't have to play the game to be allowed to look in the Signatures and Fan Art parts of the forum.

Please, please don't rip off anyone else's artwork in your sig without asking FIRST. The Sig Police WILL come and get you! A very large Tauren will jump up and down on your fingers then a hungry Forsaken will eat what is left of them - you have been warned!

Last edited by DanielCoffey : 04-20-08 at 07:35 AM.
04-20-08, 08:29 AM   #457
Kadell
A Murloc Raider
Off Topic.... Griffin would you happen to be on Misha Server??
04-20-08, 11:04 AM   #458
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Okay I'm confused, so far I have followed all the tips in the first post and done everything right, but for some reason when I go to mazzify I get this error:

DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

---

I have the newest version of DUF from that link and yes I did delete the old one first and I got rid of my WTF before mazzifying... It doesn't make sense to me.

The only other error I get is one from Mazzle_configs.lua about SCL but thats disabled so should cause a problem.

I should point out the DUF error is a running error that doesn't stop.

Thanks for any help I can get.
04-20-08, 09:52 PM   #459
Aran'gar
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Malphesus View Post
I have an unrelated question though.

Where do you get those cool sigs?

I get mine from http://www.dkpsigs.com/. Hope this helps.
04-21-08, 12:14 AM   #460
navas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Frick I lost my minimap now..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread