04-23-08, 08:06 AM   #1
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
Feedback and DBM Timers

First off, I would like to say what a great UI this is. I tried several alternatives, and even thought I have a sweet one over the weekend, but we started raiding ZA and I asked the raid to take a 5 minute break while I deleted the one I had found and restored my mazzle from backup. Nice looking, and raid quality are TWO drastically different things. Mazzle integrated them together.

My only hangup is the timers which I think come from DBM. On the left side of the screen it would show respawn timers for the mobs in Kara, and after a few updates this stopped working. I've ignored it for now, but I would like to get it working again.

Is there a post someone can point me to to get this fixed? Should I switch to Bigwigs and Littlewigs? Our guild uses DBM mostly, and I find I'm missing the respawn timers and the notification when I click on a boss where it would say 'Omar Boss Enabled' type thing.

Thanks.

-=/>Mostr
04-23-08, 08:16 AM   #2
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're thinking of Incubator. I believe someone mentioned that this issue is resolved with the latest update.
04-24-08, 04:43 AM   #3
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use Mazzle however the timers will NOT show up like they used to, they will now show up in the Fubar icon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Feedback and DBM Timers