04-26-08, 11:44 AM   #1
Ixi
A Kobold Labourer
Mount Issue

Hi, let me just say I love this package dearly and thank you to all the people working on getting it up and running again after 2.4 and who help out the people (like me) who have issues.

I play a Paladin and I have the epic pally mount. I also recently aquired the Raven Mount from Sethekk Halls. I would preferably use the Raven over the Glowey Radiation Horse of Doom, and thus have it in my bags at all times. However, when I use the keybind to mount (shift-`), it randomly chooses a Mount (usually pally mount). I can get it to select the Raven if I spam Shift-` over and over till selects it. Is there a way to force Mazzle or whatever mod is the mount mod, to only select the Raven mount or whatever mount I want to use?
04-26-08, 01:07 PM   #2
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ixi View Post
Hi, let me just say I love this package dearly and thank you to all the people working on getting it up and running again after 2.4 and who help out the people (like me) who have issues.

I play a Paladin and I have the epic pally mount. I also recently aquired the Raven Mount from Sethekk Halls. I would preferably use the Raven over the Glowey Radiation Horse of Doom, and thus have it in my bags at all times. However, when I use the keybind to mount (shift-`), it randomly chooses a Mount (usually pally mount). I can get it to select the Raven if I spam Shift-` over and over till selects it. Is there a way to force Mazzle or whatever mod is the mount mod, to only select the Raven mount or whatever mount I want to use?
The mount mod is GoGoMount. Try typing /gogo spell to disable your pally mount. Not sure if it will need to be done in each zone or just the once.

04-26-08, 06:06 PM   #3
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Wink

IMO dump gogomount, use itemrack for gear changing, and use this handy macro for paladin mounting and dismounting changing the aura and mount name to whatever you want to use

Code:
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Crusader Aura; [mounted] Retribution Aura;
/stopcasting
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake;
/dismount
That macro will both mount and dismount for you while changing auras
04-30-08, 10:04 AM   #4
tiker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by spiritwulf View Post
IMO dump gogomount, use itemrack for gear changing, and use this handy macro for paladin mounting and dismounting changing the aura and mount name to whatever you want to use

Code:
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Crusader Aura; [mounted] Retribution Aura;
/stopcasting
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake;
/dismount
That macro will both mount and dismount for you while changing auras
GoGoMount rules! I have to say that since I'm the current author.

Using /gogo spell will enable / disable spell mount support for all zones so you only have to toggle it once.
04-30-08, 03:35 PM   #5
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

lol @ tiker

yes there is nothing wrong with gogomount and for most classes its fine but as im already using itemrack for other gear switching situations and GGM wolnt change my aura on my pld the macro works out better and leaves me one less addon to load
05-02-08, 07:17 AM   #6
tiker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Smile

Originally Posted by spiritwulf View Post
lol @ tiker

yes there is nothing wrong with gogomount and for most classes its fine but as im already using itemrack for other gear switching situations and GGM wolnt change my aura on my pld the macro works out better and leaves me one less addon to load

That is true. There are already mods out there to do that so I didn't think it needed to be added to gogo mount.

I took over and updated it because I play WoW from at least 10 different computers depending on where I am and I didn't feel like macroing 8 random mounts every time I switched computers.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mount Issue