04-02-08, 04:04 AM   #1
Edgwin
A Murloc Raider
I need a ToT Window plz help

Hello everyone, I've been a mazzleUI enthusiast for a little over a year now and I love it. I've never done much tweaking to it at all, in fact, the most I've ever strayed from the original layout is to pull chat frames from the bottom left into the playing field so I can read multiple incoming chat lines w/o having to click on tabs to see if I missed something..

That having been said, I am now in need of creating a Target of Target.
Ultimately what I'd love is to move the minimap to the top right of the screen and put the ToT in the space currently occupied by the minimap.

I've looked at the /DUF and frankly it scares me. Not only that but, I'm pretty sure the minimap is a totally seperate mod.

Now the minimap thing isn't a must, I could move the ToT window to anywhere I just need to have it more visible than just the name of who my target is targeting.

Anyone have a walkthrough/suggestion that could help me?

Much appreciated on any help, Thanks : )

Last edited by Edgwin : 04-07-08 at 04:48 AM.
04-02-08, 05:19 AM   #2
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Edgwin View Post
Hello everyone, I've been a mazzleUI enthusiast for a little over a year now and I love it. I've never done much tweaking to it at all, in fact, the most I've ever strayed from the original layout is to pull chat frames from the bottom left into the playing field so I can read multiple incoming chat lines w/o having to click on tabs to see if I missed something..

That having been said, I am now in need of creating a Target of Target.
Ultimately what I'd love is to move the minimap to the top right of the screen and put the ToT in the space currently occupied by the minimap.

I've looked at the /DUF and frankly it scares me. Not only that but, I'm pretty sure the minimap is a totally seperate mod.

Now the minimap thing isn't a must, I could move the ToT window to anywhere I just need to have it more visible than just the name of who my target is targeting.

Anyone have a walkthrough/suggestion that could help me?

Much appreciated on any help, Thanks : )
Hmm, a challenge! I might be able to tinker a bit and see if I can build a passing ToT window. May take awhile, with 2 raiding 70's, an up and coming, and a RL time is kinda limtied.
04-27-08, 09:27 PM   #3
Edgwin
A Murloc Raider
Any news on a solution for this?
04-28-08, 04:35 AM   #4
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Edgwin View Post
Any news on a solution for this?
Unfortunately, real life keeps getting in the way. Nothin' yet man.
04-28-08, 09:34 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm just curious, but what do you want that's different from the ToT frame that already exists in MazzleUI?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-28-08, 06:22 PM   #6
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

well honestly there isnt really much of a tot frame perse in mazzleui, just a line of text. What i think he is looking for is something more along the lines of a full party member window that will change to whoever the tot is. Or something more like the focus frame, not just a name at the bottom of the target box.
04-28-08, 08:55 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's not just a name. There's a healthbar behind it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-29-08, 01:33 AM   #8
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

picky picky u know what i meant

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I need a ToT Window plz help