12-03-08, 07:18 PM   #1
Marienne
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Frames problem with DUF

Hello,

I have manage to fix my UI kinda well, but now i have a problem... my computer crashed and till i can fix it i only can play on notebook... and the problem is: its widescreen!!! =/

Once i got my UI loaded i cant find the unit frames, i tried to move the frames but i didnt manage to find out how to do it

where do i need to change coordinates in DUF to just move the frames up?

thanks in advance

Mari
12-04-08, 03:47 AM   #2
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/duf will open the unit frames options box. From there you should be able to poke around a bit to find it.
12-04-08, 05:10 PM   #3
Marienne
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i know how to open duf, i have messed with him lots of times i just cant find out where to fix it

i cant see the frames so its hard to find out what to change... i see no modifications
12-04-08, 05:37 PM   #4
legion3pm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
are you trying to use mazzleui frames inside duf? if so you may have to scale em smaller if you're switching from full to wide screen. if not you can try to scale whatever frames you're using and maybe then you will see them on the screen. and sometimes it helps to open duf change something close duf and open it back up. ive had to do that before to make my frames reappear so i could modify them.
12-05-08, 03:46 AM   #5
griffin224
Premium Member

I'm headed to work right now, but I will try to post some screenshots of where it is that you can move the frames, although my frames are VERY different.
12-06-08, 07:00 AM   #6
griffin224
Premium Member

Damn that real life. I never got the chance yesterday, and today is just as busy for me. Just keep posting to remind me, OK?
12-11-08, 10:21 AM   #7
Marienne
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
its ok! i got it done! thanks anyway

now i have a problem im gonna post if i cant find the answer in the forums... my weapons buffs are still messed up, i know i will probably need to mess with the code but the thing is: i have NO IDEA where or what i should look for...

ideas?

thanks

Mari

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Frames problem with DUF