10-16-09, 11:25 PM   #1
Thorsdottir
A Kobold Labourer
Version issue

I just upgraded to ver 3.22 and WOW is reporting that the version is really old. It says that I have 3.22 B242 installed. Let me know if you need any other info.

10-17-09, 12:09 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Several people have started threads on this "problem". It's not WoW that's reporting it, it's the addon itself - and it doesn't affect anything other than putting a few letters in your chat box. Just ignore it.

10-17-09, 10:23 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The message is just a date we put in the addon to nudge people who keep using old versions to get an update after a few months. The date is just an estimate. The message started Wednesday, since the date for the message had not been increased for a few versions and the current version has been out for a while.

I hope to have a new version out this weekend.

10-17-09, 09:23 PM   #4
olenorske
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
The message is just a date we put in the addon to nudge people who keep using old versions to get an update after a few months. The date is just an estimate. The message started Wednesday, since the date for the message had not been increased for a few versions and the current version has been out for a while.

It is now October 17,2009 and I'm still getting the "This version is pretty old. Visit Carboniteaddon.com and check for a newer version"

My "newest version" was from your link's here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html

V3.22

10-17-09, 09:34 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post

(need 10 characters)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-17-09, 09:51 PM   #6
olenorske
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs down Really? Was that reply needed or right?

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
(need 10 characters)
I would say your re-qoute is a bit snappy.. Since it showed FEB as his-her post date..

10-17-09, 09:57 PM   #7
Akryn
A Firelord
Originally Posted by olenorske View Post
I would say your re-qoute is a bit snappy.. Since it showed FEB as his-her post date..
No it didn't. That was the user's creation date.

10-17-09, 09:58 PM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by olenorske View Post
If you look close...FEB is his JOIN date, not his post date, which is today. It's still the weekend, and in the other posts about this same topic, it's been stated that he is trying for a Sunday release to correct the issue.

10-17-09, 10:00 PM   #9
olenorske
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
(need 10 characters)
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
If you look close...FEB is his JOIN date, not his post date, which is today. It's still the weekend, and in the other posts about this same topic, it's been stated that he is trying for a Sunday release to correct the issue.
I stand corrected..

10-18-09, 04:25 PM   #10
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yep, still working on it.

10-19-09, 03:47 AM   #11
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

3.23 is released.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Version issue