09-16-08, 06:29 PM   #1
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Discord Action bars and Adapt Issue

Hey its me again! Sorry for being such a bother Running into an issue with Discord unit frames and Adapt I posted a thread on the wow forums but i thought hey why not post here you normally get the answers you need on wow interface lol

Im trying to get adapt to work with discord unit frames and im running into this problem

http://i34.tinypic.com/f3id77.jpg

the background on my party and player frames are covering up the actual 3d model. The target is up top and it is fine

working on this ui now so things are a total mess. Any light in the situation anyone?

ps: the error in my bugsack is not from adapt or duf its from fluid frames i messed up with my stance bar and i just need to delete my saved variables for fluid frames and its fixed
09-16-08, 06:50 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Change the portrait strata in DUF, and hide the adapt bg with /adapt whatever.

ps: I wouldn't use dab. You can't change stances in combat.
pps: sexy art, ever gonna put it up for download?

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-16-08, 07:02 PM   #3
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

That still didn't fix it for me. because i wanted the color backgrounds but its alright Id rather use the non animated its not really needed but just looks cool. Ill probably put it up for download right now its kinda a little project for my warrior. She just hit 70 and im starting to pvp with her and i needed something that was easy in pvp. Im gonna have some big round buttons beneath kinda like a kusane approach if you will. I made the art in gimp. yay for brushes! lol

edit: well i did log out then back in after fiddling with it and it works now but the damn model is all square and isnt gonna work so yea none 3d for me

Last edited by Elloria : 09-16-08 at 07:08 PM.
09-16-08, 07:52 PM   #4
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Well no use in creating yet another topic. Is there anyway to make the text in duf scale in color depending on how much health they have? you know green at full yellow, orange, red at low.

Edit : yeaaaaaaa....reading does a body good. Im good now its working as it should

Last edited by Elloria : 09-16-08 at 08:34 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Discord Action bars and Adapt Issue